WE spent 2 nights in El Albergue and enjoyed every minute of it. We had a garden room with was just beautiful and very quiet. The room was very well decorated, with good wifi, good bathroom and excellent beds. We slept great. There was no tv however we did not miss it. There was a room safe available. At night it can be cold. We loved the garden and the views and sit in front of our room on the patio. Service was efficient. The restaurant of the hotel was excellent and good value.The location is perfect for the train to Machu Picchu early morning. Well recommended and good value for money. Ollantaytambo is also a beautiful place with wonderful ruins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley