We had the 2nd floor garden room, vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams. Extra bed was an actual bed, not just a roll away cot. Bathroom pleasant with heated floor. Seats outside our room had beautiful view of mountains and Southern night sky. Breakfast included pancakes and made to order eggs. Staff very helpful and friendly. We did the farm tour / lunch and ate probably our best food of the trip cooked before us in pit and served in a little outdoor shelter overlooking farm, and amazing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley