We selected this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews. We were very happy. We had room 15, which was spacious and had a nice view. There is a garden area, which our son loved. The food is good, especially at the cafe that faces the tracks. The breakfasts were good too. They have a garden next door that supplies their food and you can get a walkthrough. We enjoyed the location, but it is a 15 minute walk (slightly uphill) each time you walk to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley