This is excellent place to stay in Sacred Valley before and after visit of Machu Picchu. Room was clean and comfortable.Staff is very helpful. If you need transportation from Cuzco or tickets for MP they arrange that too. Eduardo, 22 years old driver took me to all locations of Sacred Valley for reasonable price. Very professional and always smiling attitude. Thank you Virginia. Food in the restaurant was amazing. It was a really enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Peru - Sacred Valley