“Best coffee in South America”
Review of Coffee Tree

Coffee Tree
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Our order was 1 latte and 1 cortado/piccolo. My cortado was so good I had to have another. The coffee was delicious, strong but not bitter. Just how coffee should be. We didn't try the food but it smelled good.

There are newer reviews for Coffee Tree

Reviewed November 11, 2012

this is a great place for a cup of tea or coffee, a light snack or a delicious lunch. Right on the square with excellent wifi, it is a favorite of travelers and volunteers from all over.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Sign was right. Best coffee we have found in Peru. Toasted sandwiches were amazing. After first visit, went back everyday.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great ginger tea. I was so glad that someone wrote about the ginger tea. I've never had anything like it ... fresh ginger cubes, a few slices of lime and some sweetener ... all in a fairly large tea pot. I drank slowly sitting outside at dusk ... and watched all the happenings on the plaza. I had fajitas ... unlike U.S./Mexico fajitas ... much better!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Best coffee we had in the whole of Peru. The owner is super friendly and always shook our hands to welcome us back.