I recently stayed at this hotel and after a long day I wanted to take a HOT shower. As the instructions said, I let the water run for a few minutes. . . the water never got hot. Even after 10 minutes, the water never got hot.
After I had take my clothes off, It would be difficult for me to complain to the staff and to change rooms. . .we also checkout really early so there was no one to tell about our experience.
Other minor details that may or may not be important to you
- no TV in the room
- Wi-fi didn't work
- at times there was no one at the front desk.
- There was also some weird mixup in the room I booked
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently opened and newly built, Hotel Sol is an elegant boutique hotel in the center of Ollantaytambo, facing the ruins and directly alongside the Patacancha river. Ample sunny common areas, large rooms with modern baths, restaurant and wine bar, and impeccable customer service are the highlights of this perfectly located hotel. Free travel planning and advice for Machu Picchu included, we hope to see you soon ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Sol Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley