We spent 8 nights at Casa de Wow!!! and left feeling as if we hadn't stayed long enough! It was that good :) It is very comfortable and inviting, a true home away from home. We had a 4 bunk room with shared bath - which was perfect for our family of 2 adults and 2 kids (both age 10). The breakfasts were very nice - eggs to order plus a traditional Peruvian morning meal of tea, bread and jam. We were greeted with a warm welcome, a laminated sheet of info for the hostel itself and a printed map with labels and suggestions for places to eat, drink and sightsee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best of Both Worlds is what you get at Casa de Wow!!! Created by Winn and Wow - a North American woman (Atlanta, GA & Asheville, NC) and a South American man (Ollantaytambo) - one might call Casa de Wow!!! a cultural bridge providing its guests with a unique and enriching experience. The comfort and luxuries of the North are combined with the relaxed down-to-earth atmosphere of Peru, in particular the tranquility of Ollantaytambo and the creativity of Wow, who is an incredible artist (thus the nickname).So come join us..... and relax, as you sit atop our eucalyptus benches listening to the running waters of the Inkan aqueducts while you marvel at the stunning view of the ancient Inkan monuments. The location of our Casa is ideally situated on a cobblestone pedestrian street in the "old town" section of Ollantaytambo, just five minutes from the Plaza and all attractions. In the morning, enjoy a tasty breakfast including local organic jams. During the day, we'd be happy to help you organize unique excursions to magical local sites that are off the beaten path. In the evening, enjoy a cup of warm tea from our kitchen, watch a DVD in our cozy living room or gaze at the stars from our rooftop nook. Finally, retire to our beautiful and traditional Wow-crafted beds for a good night's sleep. Once you've stayed with us you will know why we're called "Casa de Wow!!!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa de Wow!!! reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Wow!!! Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Casa De Wow!!! Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley