We stayed there 4 nights before M-Picchu and 2 on our way back
They are having at the front of the Hostal a massive construction ..
and that only can brush you off ... Simply don't be afraid !
Keep moving in ... and you will find an inner gem , the Garden !
don't start before 9 am and finish around 6 Pm.. so never bothered us.
Because of low season , we could check rooms and we took the room 25 ,
a 3 persons room it's just in Front of Garden and that is where WiFi works best ...
- Owner shut off Wifi around 10 PM ..
but I asked if we could let in on a bit and i will shut it off myself when done, he agreed.
Rooms were all clean,
with Hot Shower ( from early morning until 9 pm )
I believe they are just Saving Energy type of people ... I like it.
Afternoon Tea / Raining day :
We asked couple of times asked for hot drinking water for tea ...
which they provided with cups ... free of charge !
Break fast :
Due to Construction , there is no Break fast
but there are plenty of place next doors where you can feed yourself
a pleasant stay ..
will stay again ... actually we did stay again as said previously ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Andenes invites you to enjoy the magic of feeling in family, enjoy your trip in the heart of the culture of the Incas, this hostel run by locals descendants of the Incas invite you to immerse yourself in their culture as locals Know better than anyone in Cusco and the Sacred Valley of the Inca and not to mention Ollantaytambo, our goal is that you feel at home and that you can enjoy your stay to the maximum, optimizing the time your trip with first hand information, our hostel Located near everything and with comfortable facilities awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hostel Andenes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Andenes Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley