“Perfect latte.”

Orishas Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 77 Restaurants in Ollantaytambo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Orishas Cafe Restaurant offers a warm and friendly atmosphere where you can taste the delicious dishes from a menu prepared for the most demanding palates . Located in Ollantaytambo ; Inca people living on the banks of the river Calicanto where we offer the most incredible view and unique experience to savor delicious dishes that brings Peruvian cuisine .
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Food was good, latte was perfect. We ate here after dark, but if you came during daylight, the walls are basically just windows overlooking the river/stream. I would say this was one of our better meals, and it was the cheapest of all of our meals.

There are newer reviews for Orishas Cafe Restaurant

Reviewed July 20, 2012

My friend and I ate this restaurant for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. The views were great, right on the river and the atmosphere was cozy. The service, however, was even slower than usual in Peru. The worst part of the experience was the food. I ordered the fried pork sandwich and the pork was visibly old and dry. My friend had the trout salad and not only was it expensive for its size, the trout was dry and old and the hearts of palm tasted sour. That evening we were both ill and unable to have dinner. It is by far the worst restaurant I have been to in Ollanta.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I took a group of visitors to this nice restaurant in Ollantaytambo. They asked me for suggestions and as good Peruvian, I suggested them to have: Lomo Saltado, Aji de Gallina and Causa. When they got their meals (actually they looked nice) they enjoyed a lot.
I can recommend to visit this restaurant if you are in Ollantaytambo, it's worth it.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This restaurant is in a lovely setting by the river, and you can watch the wood-burning oven or the chefs. The best dish was a salad involving smoked trout, goat cheese, and a mysteriously tasty dark dressing (elderberry?) Tourist prices, not a cheap place.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Great food options for our kids, they even reheated the left-overs for me when I returned to enjoy my dinner several hours later. Wonderful atmosphere right on the main stream in town