“Good Meal in Ollantaytambo” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mayupata - CLOSED

Mayupata
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Meal in Ollantaytambo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We tried to have lunch here and it was not open-- not clear why? We decided to return for dinner and were very pleased we did so. The food was quite good and the atmosphere very nice. We went mid week and it was not crowded at all.

• Visited July 2013

Ketchikan, Alaska
“Best quinoa soup in Peru!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This quaint restaurant impressed us enough to go twice while in Peru! The pizza was delicious as were many other dishes (our group of 14 shared bites) but I tried quinoa soup from Lima to Arequipa and all places in between and this was by far the best I had.

• Visited July 2013
Paraparaumu, New Zealand
“Be prepared to wait.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had a really long wait at this restaurant. We were really hungry so this was a bad mark against it. There was a very large group who ordered before us though so that probably had something to do with it. My husband got the trout which he said was really good. I ordered the llama pasta which I found dissapointing... Not like the description on the menu. They only had one white wine.. It was BAD. The pizzas the other people were ordering looked awesome, I was dissapointed that I didnt order one of them. Get them if u go.... They looked delish.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Pretty good food, for Peru”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was not a fan of most food I encountered in Peru, but this place came on recommendation from Hostal Iskay. I ordered the spaghetti and it was good, considering it's Peru. The atmosphere is nice. Service was slow even though we were the only ones there. The waitress had her toddler at work with her.

• Visited April 2013
Houston
“Candlelight dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Our family enjoyed an evening pizza by candlelight in this cozy place near ruins. They have a wood burning oven.Food was good- even those who did not get pizza liked what they had.This was near our hotel- Hostal Sauce.

Visited May 2013