“enjoyable place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mayupata - CLOSED

Mayupata
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Othis, France
“enjoyable place”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

The food was excellent and we went there the 3 nights we spent in Ollantaytambo. The fireplace was something too

Visited November 2012

Tucson, Arizona
“Great food”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Nice little place. Great food. I had the crema de zapallo, which is like cream of butternut squash only a whole lot better. It became my number one addiction when we were in Peru and I ordered it every chance I got. My husband had the lomo saltado (Peru's specialty dish) and he said it was one of best he's had. All in all, a good dinner, reasonable prices (for being on a major tourist trail).

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank AZViajera
Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Peru
“YUM”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I recommend that you order the Inka Nigiri and delicious mojitos. I also love the fried Yucca. This is one of the few places in town that actually knows how to make pizza. The staff are wonderful and the restaurant itself is beautiful.

Visited October 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“serendipity”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We stumbled into this restaurant as one of the few remaining open places on our first night in OTT. Service was good and the pizza excellent. after 10 days of peruvian food it was a particularly welcome change

• Visited September 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Good food, good service, good atmosphere”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice place...walking distance from the hotel I stayed (Samanapaq).
Try their golden potatoes...
Fish with potatoes is the best choice....amazing!

• Visited September 2012