To be honest, if you are planning to stay at the Sacred Valley, you should really make a stop at the KB Tambo.
We really liked to stay there.
It is perfectly located nearby the ruins on the "main road".
This is a perfect place just to sit in front of the hotel and take a little rest while watching the whole spectacle passing by: cars, trucks, animals, workers, tourists - quite everything and everyone. A real nice spot.
Rooms are nice. Take care to have one either on the first floor or the 3 pax room on the ground floor. There is one normal room that is quite dark and has not a regular bathroom with toilet and shower seperated. But the rooms we had a really nice and the courtyard with the flowers is just an oasis.
Food is fantastic over there. Don't look for another place to go. Just sit in front of the hotel and eat there...
The owner was so kind to organise a transfer with a guide for us from Cusco to Ollantaytambo. I can really advice this to anybody. We had a fantastic day with Graham!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KB Tambo is a boutique hotel located in the center of Ollantaytambo. Bright, clean and fresh, KB Tambo is owned by travelers from Colorado/MN USA who know what travelers want! Steaming hot showers 24 hours a day (guaranteed), modern bathrooms, and all rooms with imported linens and top quality beds. Great onsite restaurant, rooftop deck with tiki bar and jacuzzi (closed rainy season)and friendly, local advice. Owners onsite every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your KB Tambo Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kb Tambo Hostal Hotel Ollantaytambo
- KB Tambo Hostal Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley