This charming little Hostal is more boutique hotel than hostel so don't be fooled by the name, this is not a backpackers.
The rooms are decent sized with comfortable beds and clean bathrooms. The views are of the ruins and the beautiful little gardens. The breakfast is adequate and the staff very very helpful. Overall we were very very happy with our choice. It is also a great location, just off the main square, only a short walk to the ruins and the train station.
A perfect base for a trip to Machu Picchu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KB Tambo is a boutique hotel located in the center of Ollantaytambo. Bright, clean and fresh, KB Tambo is owned by travelers from Colorado/MN USA who know what travelers want! Steaming hot showers 24 hours a day (guaranteed), modern bathrooms, and all rooms with imported linens and top quality beds. Great onsite restaurant, rooftop deck with tiki bar and jacuzzi (closed rainy season)and friendly, local advice. Owners onsite every day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your KB Tambo Hostal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kb Tambo Hostal Hotel Ollantaytambo
- KB Tambo Hostal Ollantaytambo, Peru - Sacred Valley