This hotel sits next to the Machu Picchu reserve making it a great location for touring the historic site. It is on the side of a mountain so the views can be spectacular. We had two meals that were excellent. Bar service good. The rooms were roomy if a bit spartan (keep in mind that you can only get here by climbing a mountain). Very peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge enjoys a unique location just steps from the entrance to Machu Picchu; it is the only hotel beside the Inca citadel. This charming mountain retreat, set in orchid gardens, is the perfect place to relax, from early in the morning to magical moonlit nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Belmond, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Sanctuary Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge By Orient-Express Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Hotel
- Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu