My family and I have stayed at the lovely Sanctuary Lodge next to Machu Picchu several times over the past 11 years and it is always fantastic. We prefer the rooms with terrace to see the mountains and ruins, especially at sunset and sunrise the views are breathtaking. The staff and management are wonderfully gracious. Although this hotel is a sister hotel of the Hotel Monasterio in Cusco, we have never experienced any racism at this location as we have at the Hotel Monasterio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Sanctuary Lodge enjoys a unique location just steps from the entrance to Machu Picchu; it is the only hotel beside the Inca citadel. This charming mountain retreat, set in orchid gardens, is the perfect place to relax, from early in the morning to magical moonlit nights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Belmond, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Sanctuary Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge By Orient-Express Hotel Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Hotel
- Sanctuary Lodge Machu Picchu