“Great Ceviche, great ambience”

La Rosa Nautica Restaurant
Ranked #123 of 2,897 Restaurants in Lima
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sea food ... dishes with fish, seafood, meat, pasta and specialties of Peruvian cuisine: a luxury for the palate.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We had a 6hr lay over in Lima and our taxi driver recommended this place to us after the original restaurant we wanted to try was closed. (Which was just as well, since it was located in a rather sketchy neighborhood.) In contrast, La Rosa Nautica was located right on top of a pier and looked inviting. The ceviche was amazing. Worth the extra cost to get the flounder. The other fish dishes were also good. Dessert was not as impressive, but not bad. The drive there from the airport could be a bit of an undertaking especially on the weekend or holidays (even though it is only about 30km away) because of the congestion.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,317)

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was my 6th trip to Lima and every time I request we go here. Went for lunch this time but great experience for all the first time visitors. You are literally eating in the ocean! If you sit on the end you can feel the waves hitting. I have gone often enough I always have my favorite appetizer of shrimp wrapped in noodles-one of my favorite things. I tried a delicious salmon with risotto this time-really good-but had my family try the seafood in the shell covered in pastry. The flavor is fairly plain-but the presentation is amazing-they really wanted to take home the shell. Great food and decent prices considering what you get. Will always return!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Our Galapagos Islands guide told us this was his favorite restaurant in Peru and suggested we go there while in Lima. It turned out to be one of the best dining experiences of our travels so far! The food was wonderful. The blended margarita I got was SO good. We were not sure what exactly was in the dessert we got, but it was one of the most unique and tastiest desserts I have ever had. The appetizer and main dishes were excellent as well. It is such a cool restaurant with amazing views. It has such a great ambiance starting with the walk out on the boardwalk over the ocean. We really wanted to eat at one of the tables outside on the balcony. It was pretty cold that night so they brought out a space heater just for us so we could enjoy the outdoor seating without freezing! The waiter was very friendly and helpful with suggestions. He was so kind taking our picture several times. It was a romantic setting for our honeymoon and the memories from this La Rosa Nautica will always be happy and nostalgic!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

thiss restaurant is located on a pier, actually the only one pier in lima district of Miraflores.
You can hear the ocean breeze and waves.... but you shouldn't be scared of tsunami.....

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Service is mediocre at best, I believe this is due to the high number of guests which is due to the tourist location only. It's a great experience but I would NOT go again and definitely NOT just for the food. The view is amazing, it's a great location but the service is not good. Do NOT get the waiter Walter, he was a jerk. The hostesses were snobby. I think the service is so bad because they mainly get tourist and they won't see them again, I can't imagine locals would go there. My main dinner plate came out with my mother's appetizer which is completely wrong, I was done eating when her main plate came which left her eating alone. I couldn't wait because my food was hot. I think this was due to the rude waiter being mad that I didn't order an appetizer.

1  Thank CHTAtlanta