“Best Pizza in Lima!”

Ranked #162 of 2,767 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

This is truly the best pizza in lima, perfect balance between the crust (very thin) and cheese!! It was a very famtastic pizza.

The place was crowded and there was a lot of people waiting.

The waiters were a little slow, but all in all it was ok.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The place is not in Miraflores or San Isidro; it is quite distant from those touristic places but you can go there with a taxi drive of 10/15 soles. A nice small place with good atmosphere and usually crowded even during the week. They have a good variety of pizzas (and some other italian dishes). Pizza is good with an extremely thin dough maybe too thin. The overall experience is good.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Service sucks here. But the food is excellent. Highly recommend the cuatro quesos lasagna and the salmon pizza with gouda cheese. But my favorite was the antipasti. Oh my goodness, I hate zucchini but their zucchini in the antipasti plate was glorious. The ambiance is rather old, but it has personality. I took my grandma here but I wouldn't go bak alone.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I've been visiting both the San Isidro and Chacarilla restaurants for the last five years and they never disappoint, it is even worth waiting half an hour or more for a table. The starters, salads and pizzas are all excellent (pastas are a little lower quality), but we pretty much always have the antipasto and the Four Seasons/Diabola pizza as they are perfect. Really like the atmosphere, which is quite cozy and full of people having a good time. Their wines of the month are always excellent and good value. We try to go at least once every couple of months; the pizzas are far superior to any other restaurant we've tried including Antica, Danica and Picciolina.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very good choice of pizza toppings; excellent dough; perfectly baked and immediately served, piping hot. Reasonable choice of non-pizza entrees, although my favorite has always been pizza -I'm a regular, visiting at least twice a month for three years now... Expect line-ups on week-end evenings, but it's worth the wait!