“Good place for meat lovers”
Review of La Tranquera

La Tranquera
Ranked #148 of 2,766 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited La Tranquera for an important business lunch. I had a very good soup "Criolle Soup" and a good steak also. Good service and good food. Atmosphere is nothing special IMO.

1  Thank TitanShane

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We actually found this restaurant by accident but we were all glad we did. The outside is not too inviting because of their car park in front but once we stepped in we were greeted like old friends. Our waiter was excellent and provided service appropriate for any 5 star restaurant. We had all decided on our meals but when we went to order our waiter gave us guideance in what to order and we were so pleased with his help. My nieces had to finally get their taste of guinea pig which he suggested sharing and they were glad they had listened. The rest of our party had steaks which were just as flavorful as Bern's Steakhouse in Tampa (which is known as the place for steak in the United States). Would definitely recommend visiting this restaurant for an unforgettable meal.

3  Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the parilla for one with a individual salad. It would be appropriate for an individual if you were an NFL lineman only if it was AFTER a game. I shared with my girlfriend and then took the rest to give to a street person in Parque Kennedy Very good food excellent fries tons of meat and very good salad. The meal for one would feed four people easily. I am not kidding

2  Thank Purplehaze_11
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Located at Avenida Pardo it desnt look that attractive from the outside. But the food is very good. Went there for a business lunch so when on holiday it might not be the right setting

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Visited on Father's Day and quite a crowd. Fast service, even with the large crowd. Enjoyed our meals, very flavorful and tasty; however, a bit on the pricey side at around 250 soles for two people, although my friend did have a couple of Pisco Sours. Very tender cuts of meat and I can understand why one would want to return here.

1  Thank Thomas H