“Pricey but so gooood!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Fiamma

Fiamma
Ranked #392 of 2,919 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2014

One of the best culinary experience I ever had. Very very very delicious. I had good meat. As entree, they served mushroom in a creamy sauce with bread and other hot spices. This entree is absolutely fabulous and unforgettable. I will start drinking Argentinean (Malbek) wine after this experience. It's pricey but you know it's relly really worth it.

1  Thank MangoKing1

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I made a reservation online some days ago for a 2-pax lunch, and I got the confirmation for it.. However, as soon as we arrived, there was no reservation. The free spaces were assigned for bigger groups, and after 40 minutes had to leave without trying any dish.

While waiting, we took an overpriced coke for more than US$ 2.50.

Service was terrible. We saw that the food came out with at least 20 mins. delay. The waiting list people was inside and outide the restaurant. There was no enough personnel cooking nor serving

By sure, I will never try to go there!!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I've been there three times already, the pasta was really good, but the steak was excellent, and I love meat. It may not be the best restaurant for steaks buy its not bad at all. The grilled pork is great, very similar to many I've eaten at Spain.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

I ordered the 'medallon de lomo' steak and it was great! Very tender cut of beef, and I was surprised to hear that it was Peruvian, not Argentinean, beef! I enjoyed the lomo with their house wine by the glass (an Argentine malbec), and a side salad, the 'ensalada criolla'. I recommend trying the two different chimichurris they offer with the meat, and the bread with garlic butter spread. Overall, I had a great-tasting, satisfying meal for my first night on a business trip to Lima.

Reviewed July 22, 2009

Trattoria/steak house. The pasta is fine. A bit pricey, but well made. However, there are plenty of better steak houses at much better prices. The restaurant gets the wine and drinks from the bar next to it, so I believe there's an extra charge.

1  Thank supermellowman