“They forgot our food!!!”
Review of Pescados Capitales

Pescados Capitales
Ranked #87 of 3,111 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Seafood, Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: There are close to 2,000 cevicherias in Lima, but this one offers the best food in a great environment. Stop by at lunch and see why they have the best ceviches in town.
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Didn't have a good experience last time I went. There were about 10 waiters but none of them took our order so after 10 minutes of waiters passing our table we had to call one to ask him to take our order. When we thought we were going to gave our food about half an hour passed and nothing. It took more than 30 minutes to have our food at the table despite us asking for it many times, It was not a busy time. Many people who came at the same time as us have already gone and others who arrived after us were already eating. In a city where it is easy to find good quality and delicious food almost everywhere what makes the difference (in my opinion) is the service and the experience. Having said that I hope the owner reads this to fix this kind of 'mistake' that really makes a difference. I don't think I will get back.

Pescados-Capitales, Auditor de Servicio at Pescados Capitales, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Dear Client,

We greatly appreciate you for taking a few minutes of your valuable time to share your impressions about your recent visit. Personally, I have informed the Owner for the events that have taken place in our restaurant.

Regarding delay at the moment of taking your order and also to provide your dishes, Pescados Capitales staff would like to apologise to you for the events during your experience.

We work very hard on making our food and service the best. We hope that on your next visit we have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Albert Rojas Mendoza
Auditor de Servicio – Grupo Civitano

Write a ReviewReviews (3,294)

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Amazing ceviche, delicious pisco shower, guacamole, excellent staff. The pulpo was perfectly cooked. Just the concitas had a lot of Parmesan, a bit heavy. Otherwise a must!

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Warning: this restaurant is not for people on a budget but...... if you are looking for one of the best gastronomic experieces in Perú. Come to Pescados Capitales and order a classic ceviche and lomo saltado.
Pd.: For dessert go to your nearest Chili’s, your welcome

Reviewed November 19, 2017

An esteemed member of the Lima gourmet food scene, Pescados takes seafood to a new level. Every dish, especially the octopus, was very thoughtfully prepared and the taste was sublime. A must visit for a seafood aficionado.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

I loved this restaurant. I went with my friend who lives in Lima to meet him during his business day. I got there and it was packed with local Lima professionals. The environment was so fresh I thought I was in San Francisco or Los Angels, not South America, Our food was amazing. Amazing flavors and very clean food. Even though we were only two people, we order a lot and everything was really fabulous. Lima is know for its excellent dinning options and this does not disappoint.