“best ceviches of life - amazing”
Review of Rafael

Rafael
Ranked #70 of 3,450 Restaurants in Lima
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Miraflores
Reviewed May 10, 2019

This cute and casual feeling bistro serves food that ranks with the best in Lima but flies under the radar. The ceviches are so good my friend ordered more rather than having main. My grilled pulpo (octopus) salad was so good I refused to share it. Just go. Delicious and amazing.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank BruceDunlop
Write a ReviewReviews (1,497)

Reviewed May 7, 2019

A small but cosy restaurant in Miraflores offers casual and comfortable ambience for diners. Services are good and excellent. The best things are their food which are way better than other top recommendations by tripadvisor.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019

Probably you must be a chef or someone with expert palate to come here and understand why there are so many people here.
First of all, place is too crowded and they put tables, sofas and chairs where they can, I mean, the place gets tight. So I recommend to make a reservation. Second, prices are too high, so if come here expected to pay too much to eat almost nothing. Food is good, you're in no doubt about it, but do not justify the price, I mean, for me it was not a spectacular experience to pay what I paid.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We arrived with 4 people without reservation on a Wednesday night. We had a drink and 15 minutes later a table was available.
Waiters were very friendly although a bit in a rush. Delicious bread and 3 toppings were served while waiting for our main courses. We had grilled lobster, tomato salad, langoustines with gnocchi and pasta with mushrooms. The plates looked appealing and everything was excellent. Portions are not huge but with a dessert (very tasty as well) is was perfect.
Two small remarks: when all tables are full it gers a little noisy, and they don't serve big bottles of water so you have to order personal ones.
Overall a great experience with delicious food. We ended up paying about 35€ per person which is cheap for Europeanen standards.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019

This was the most expensive meal we had in Peru, but not the best. The food & service was excellent, but you can find just as good for less cost.

Date of visit: April 2019