“Deliciously Chaotic”

Neighborhood: Miraflores
Paris, France
“Deliciously Chaotic”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

As soon as you near the circus called La Mar you hear a buzz or is it a roar ? It is lively and wild ! So much life and so much flavor and so little time !! Before long you are elbowing your way through a dense crowd to lay your lips religiously on your first Pisco Sour, and I say first because there will be more to follow, and this is only a warm up, the waiters are zooming past you in a whirlwind, the kitchen staff is literally bubbling under pressure as the orders keep pouring in,..
Ehrrrr...." can we talk about the food ?"
Sorry I got carried away, Great food, Acurio is in command, special taste, humanity, creativity, after all he put Peru on the Gastronomic map of the world, freshness, beautiful ingredients from the local markets, and skill in the kitchen
We can t wait to return

• Thai first
Atlanta, Georgia
“What a meal”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Everything was perfect and I mean perfect. My wife and I were thrilled to go here and after 5 days of hiking to Machu Pichu we were exhausted. This was our second meal in Lima and it was flawless in every way. It was a one of a kind meal with truly clean flavors. It was packed and being a cebicheria it did not smell fishy at all! PLEASE EAT HERE!!!

• Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Fun and delicious lunch”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Come early! We were second in line at 11:45 am. The food is delightful, bright flavours, great combination of traditional Peruvian and fusion dishes. Presentation was great and so was the service.

Visited February 2013
Curitiba
“One of my best meals ever!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

It's so dificult to elect one restaurant here is this city.
Everywhere it seems better then the other. I felt sometimes that my standards were getting to high...
Here is the place to spend a lovely afternoon with yoursefl, your friends, your family.
Nice atmosphere, simple but very elegant, with a staff really concerned in Give you the best service.
We had a cebiche degustantion to share in four, delicious , then I had

I think we stayed here for almost four hours, and it was just perfect!!!
While in Lima don' t miss this one specially if you are here during a weekend.
One of my top three in Peru!!

• Visited February 2013
“Wonderful Pescados and Mariscos”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

If you are looking for a very good restaurant, you must go to "La Mar"; one of my best three....
You will have a great choice of fishes and seafoods with many differents sauces.
The place is nice and people working there are helpful.