Atlantic City
Review Highlights
The best casino in Lima

Very great with many machines in soles or in US dollars. Place clean and friendly on two levels... read more

Reviewed June 9, 2018
Enzo D
Roma
Great sports book in Lima

Other casinos are terrible. This one is pretty nice considering the locale. Would come back to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
743685fgjddg
Los Angeles, California
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lima
from $68.00
from $119.00
from $16.00
from $40.95
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Blackjack dealers are poorly trained. Had an incident where they took my bet my mistake.

I didn't worry because there were cameras everywhere. Management claimed to check the cameras. They said that they saw the situation, but what they reported was inaccurate. So either the cameras weren't actually functioning or they were too lazy to actually check the tape. They lied.

At best the staff and management are incompetent. At worst, they are criminals.

Avoid this casino.

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank tal32bur
Reviewed September 9, 2017

We go to this casino 4 times a month. It is nice but it lacks service. If you ask for a drink or sandwich sometimes it will arrive but most of the time not. Not sure of the payback odds. Up to date machines and card games are limited to a few choices. It is one of the biggest casinos in Lima Peru.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2016

Lima is full of casinos so we did go to several and each one had a different atmosphere. I did appreciate the nonsmoking in the casino which is great for the people who don't smoke. We felt like the slot machines were very crowded together and also the payout wasn't as good as the other casinos. We enjoyed our time at La Hacienda Casino better.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Amazing quality silly finch menu for about 50 soles. With proper birthday I'D, they provided a large cake with candles.

The host and servers are extra sweet and professional snd made me feel like royalty!

The semi circle booths are romantic, but you sink quite deeply, though still very comfortable.

Ample in door parking and elevators .

Real treat while I'm Miraflores!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016

First time in Lima, Peru area and i decided to check out the poker scene at Atlantic city. The staff and players were friendly and welcoming , and help me understand the basics of poker language in spanish and slight differences in play. I really recommend checking out the poker room if you play cash or tournaments, and i only played cash that night. I'll be back for sure ;)

Date of experience: July 2016