“What a Gem of place... will return” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel

Casa Bella B&B Boutique Hotel
Ranked #37 of 301 Lima B&B and Inns
Springfield, Virginia
“What a Gem of place... will return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

First time at this B&B and was a Gem in the center of many things. I love the breakfast and so many places within walking distance where I was able to exchange dollars to soles.
super safe neighborhood a Starbucks around the corner and the staff was very helpful and friendly.
the room was spacious and daily housekeeping. I will be coming back in a few months and will be booking again

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Alex L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed there on two occasions for several days each time. Bedrooms on the 3rd floor are more quiet than on the second floor. Bathrooms are fine I guess... Breakfast is alright. Staff is courteous, professional and graciously accommodated our various requests every time. The B&B is very well located. Again, the bedroom on the 2nd floor above the reception hall is not good option if you want to sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms in the garden or the 3rd floor...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Lima, Peru
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I stayed one week at Casa Bella with my husband and my boxer dog, because we were moving to Lima and in the meantime we moved to our new apartment, we stayed there. The staff is great!! they treat you like home always and they attend all your necesities very kindly. There us always someone at the front desk. They let you stay with your dog, so thats great! And you have the option of washing your clothes cheap. Also, the hotel is located in a great zone with restaurants, supermarkets and all nearby. I highly recomend it!!!!!

Room Tip: All romos and great!!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank anamarin28
Medellin, Colombia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed one night only with my wife. Casa Bella is located in a nice neiborghood and near Hotel los Delfines, Country Club Hotel, and Hotel Libertador. Same zone, better price.
We got in very late and there was hotel personel on duty.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stayed here in March 2014. My friend and I stayed in the exact same room back in 2009!
We were happy to see that they had kept the place up, even replaced the floors, new tv, etc. Keeping things updated.

I love staying at Casa Bella. I feel like I am at home when I am there. The staff is friendly (and some are now our very good friends!!!) I feel that the property is safe and that they take good care of you.

Breakfast is provided, eggs to order, bread, jams, coffee, tea, cereal, yogurt, cheese, etc. Very good. We even brought back some groceries to use at night. They are very accommodating!

Our room had 3 beds and of course our own bathroom. Everything was kept clean. Beds are comfortable as always.

I actually have some suggestions for improvement this time though... In the past, I've stayed during colder weather, but this time it was 'summer' and very warm. For some reason, they do not have air conditioning on the 1st floor. Because of this, they leave all the windows and exterior doors open to let in fresh air/breeze. I understand needing to keep the place cool...but there are no screens on the windows or doors...so bugs were able to fly right in!!!
A cockroach made it into our room...which scared me to death!! I don't want this to reflect badly on the place because it flew in the window...but they need to get screens put in the windows if they want to keep them open like that...

To the owners - please get screens put on the outside of your windows and screen doors put on the outside of your exterior doors!!! That is not too expensive and that way you can let in the fresh air/breeze and still keep the bugs out!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on upper floors have A/C...so less likely that bugs will fly in during the warmer seasons beca...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank JennFromTO
Santiago, Chile
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

With out know how is casabella, I return to my country with a very good impresion about it.. i think that i would return again

One important item in my desision, is the staff of this hotel, they make me feel like home

Best regard Casa Bella!

Room Tip: Chose a room in the second floor, because the first flood is some cold
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Aarhus, Denmark
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

the triple-rooms are not as cosy as the smaller ones, but good size and clean. Nice garden, and good location if you don´t want to stay in old town or the busy miraflores. Also a decent breakfast. Liked the thought of guest being offered "self service" coffee - but unfortunately it was always cold... ALso, we were not very impressed that the receptionist forgot to tell her colleguae to call a cap for us to go to the airport ! ...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple