Casa Bella Boutique Hotel
Hotels.com
$98
$276
$242
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
$58
$71
Agoda.com
$55
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfly homethird floorsan isidro areacity tourthe financial districtsafe areajunior suitehot waterenjoyed my stayneighborhoodperuairporttaximirafloresaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I will definitely stay at Casa Bella when I return to Lima again. It is a five minute walk to the ocean... the people are soo nice and very helpful.., the rooms were great.. very clean and had all of the amenities i was looking!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Stayed here two nights. Interesting place as the hotel was laid out like a big mansion. Their angle is to give you the feeling of being at home except you're really not. The workers are friendly and overall the rooms are a good value. They are friendly here (not all hotel workers in lima are) so a definite plus.

Pros:
. Good value
. Clean rooms.
. Good wifi everywhere
. Good breakfast buffet (good for lima standards at this price range)
. Friendly workers
. Nice bed.
. Air conditioning on the room! At least in mine there was. I think the lower floor rooms may not have AC.
. You can come and go without being harassed.
. Rooms are well sized with a desk, LCD TV, and DVD player.
. Communal living rooms for you to hang out.
. They supply shampoo, extra towels, and a hair dryer without nickle and diming you.

Cons:
. Location. Nothing convenient is walking distance away. You can walk, but its far, and you have to know where you're going. I'm other words, nothing right across the street, or on the same block. Its pretty much all residential area.
. The water pressure in the shower was weak.
. Some cab drivers had problems finding the location. Its an unmarked building in a residential area.

Overall I wouldn't mind staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank socalguru
Reviewed January 29, 2012

With a late night arrival and clearing customs and immigraion after midnight, It was a welcome sight to be greeted at the airport by our friendly taxi driver. We were greeted warmly upon arrival at the hotel with a glass of apple nectar quick to follow.
PROS: Taxi driver is hired by Casa Bella so no need to pay for airport taxi services to and from Casa Bella until you check out. Spacious, clean and comfortable room on the second level facing the garden. Quiet, rotating fan in the room provided just enough "breeze" to keep the room comfortable at night. Large sitting area and business center with two computers for guest use on the same level . Open dining area with a generous breakfast selection--breads, ham and cheese, eggs prepared to your liking, juices, cereal. Beautiful garden for dining or sunning or quiet conversation. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff available to set up tours, make dinner reservations, make recommendations for what to see and do, etc. Close to airport and close to most tourist venues. Safe and secure neighborhood.
CONS: Walls tend to be thin, so you can hear voices in the hallway. Renovated old home shows some signs of wear.
Overall, would certainly recommend Casa Bella for its location, friendly and helpful staff, and cleanliness.

Room Tip: Request a room on an upper level and facing the garden to be away from the normal hustle and bustle at the entry and dining areas.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank directconnect
Reviewed January 16, 2012

A really great place! Clean, great service, and good breakfast. The only reason why I gave it a 4 is because the walls are a little thin (could hear the group below us who were having a ball that night... i don't think they enforce quiet hours)... and.... we stayed at another place in Lima near here that was the same price and just soooooo much more nicer!!!

I do not regret staying here at all. Their service is really wonderful and you are comfortable and taken care of. We got there super late in the middle of the night and someone was there to greet us and take our bags and make sure we knew where everything was. Since it was so late we didn't even have to deal with check in or paying. We were just taken to our room and told we could deal with everything tomorrow. PERFECT service for our first night in lima.

I would recommend this place to anyone

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LilSwtAzyn
Reviewed January 10, 2012

After searching for a hotel to stay in Lima I came across with Casa Bella, were I received a warm welcome from the staff of the hotel, who helped me to find a travel agency to buy a travel package to Cusco and Machu Picchu, including a very interesting sightseeing to several historical sites of Lima.
Travelling alone, I could not have found a better, safe and pleasant place to stay while in Lima. The hotel staff is very helpful and makes you feel at home away from home. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable. San Isidro, where Casa Bella is located, is a very charming residential area, near first-class restaurants and other amenities. I highly recommend it to those who wish to stay in a great hotel when visiting Lima. I, definitely, will stay at Casa Bella on my next trip to Peru.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo