$205
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$279
$206
  • Pool
$148
$126
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
$67
$49
Agoda.com
$460
$430
All reviewsthird floorsan isidro areacity tourthe financial districtjunior suitehot waterenjoyed my stayneighborhoodairporttaxiaccommodations
Reviewed May 3, 2011

The hotel is clean, quiet and the staff is so helpful!! They accommodate me in every way! They picked me up at the airport on time. I wanted to make a quick stop on the way to the hotel, and it wasn't a problem! I have been to other 5 stars, but, this is one I will always come to first! My hats off to the staff and owner of this hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed April 24, 2011

I would strongly recommend Casa Bella, as the staff went way above and beyond what my expectations were. First, after traveling for the majority of the day, and getting into Lima around 12:30am, we were greeted at Casa Bella with tasty Peruvian juice and with the staff asking us how our trip was and if we needed anything. They could tell that we were weary travelers. We stayed at Casa Bella for a few days before traveling to Cusco and fell in love with the Bed and Breakfast. The room had everything we could possibly need, and the high speed internet was very helpful. After our trip back from Cusco, we flew on Standby through Delta to get home, and we were unable to get on the plane for three days. In these three days, even though Casa Bella was full, the staff went out of their way to find us another trustworthy place to stay. They also let us use their facility instead of sitting in the airport throughout the day. Casa Bella made the bad situation of being unable to fly home, a really good experience through their hospitality. When you travel to Lima, I would highly recommend staying at Casa Bella!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank CateW25
Reviewed April 21, 2011

I stayed at Casabella from apr 13 to the 19th, very pleasant satayed, nice neiborhood close to the most atractive places of Lima, not very far from the airport but in a very classy neiborhood.

The staff at Casa Bella was excellent a guy named Jorge gave me all the tips to have a great time in Lima, great places to eat from fast food to fine dinning.

I recommend these place if yo want to stay in Lima

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2011

We landed in Lima late at night and needed a place to stay overnight before heading out to Cusco the next morning. We were originally booked to stay at Bella Park, but our reservation was moved to Casa Bella because of construction. At first, I was annoyed about the change and the fact the new hotel was further from the airport, but once we arrived I couldn't have been more pleased with the service and hospitality we received. The driver was waiting for us at the airport and drove us to the hotel. The hotel is very modest, but so clean and everyone was so friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I find Casa Bella to be a gem in the heart of the big city of Lima. Every major point of interest is about 5 to 10 minutes away. Its located in a quiet neighborhood and safe. The service is great and every staff goes an extra mile to assist your needs.

Room Tip: My room was spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business