$205
Westin.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$279
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 07/28
$118
Hotels.com
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$62
$460
Hotels.com
All reviewsthird floorsan isidro areacity tourthe financial districtjunior suitehot waterenjoyed my stayneighborhoodairporttaxiaccommodations
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Friendliness, top service and incredible value. You get the same quality room that you get at other big hotels, paying half of what you would. Nearby restaurants and "tiendas" to get everything you need for a great stay. Will be back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Short Version:

My stay at Casa Bella was the single best hotel experience I have ever had!!!! The hospitality and generosity of Orlando and the staff turned what could have been a travel nightmare into an incredible visit!

Long Version:

My stay with Casa Bella was so fantastic I find it difficult to describe with brevity. I have never felt as welcome at a hotel or B&B as I did at Casa Bella. Orlando and the staff were a wonderful example of the kindness and caring that too often is hard to find.

I traveled to Peru with a friend to work at a women's clinic in Cusco. We stayed in Lima at Casa Bella for three nights before going to Cusco and were thrilled by the service during our stay. That visit however, was simply the tip of the iceberg for what the great people at Casa Bella have to offer. After our time in Cusco, we returned to Lima for the flight home to Atlanta, GA. Unfortunately, we were flying standby. So, due to weight restrictions on the flight, we were not able to come home. At 12 midnight my husband called Orlando at Casa Bella for another room but they were booked full. Orlando made sure to advise him on the most reliable taxi company to take, recommended another hotel in the area, and encouraged us to return the next day to store luggage or simply rest.

After a decent stay at a comparable B&B, we returned to Casa Bella for the day where they let us stay in their common area and use their computer and wifi on our laptop to make arrangements back home. Still flying standby, Casa Bella made arrangements at another area B&B with a guarantee of the same price in case we could not fly home the next night (they were still booked). Thank goodness they did because we once again did not fly home.

Again the next day we stayed at Casa Bella at no charge during the day. The internet access was invaluable this day because we were able to use the webcam on my laptop to attend our last day of class in nursing school!! Our bad situation being stuck in Lima was made fantastic by Casa Bella!!!

The last day that we spent in Lima, Orlando insisted that we find some refuge in a room until our flight. Again, this was at no charge. After a short time in the room he was forced to rent it to a paying customer, but said that he felt so bad that he took us to their business suite a few blocks away. WOW! We were just so incredibly humbled by the generosity. Orlando explained that he too had been stuck away from home (NYC) and understands how exhausting it can be. Thankfully, the third time was the charm and we were able to fly home the next night. Had we not gotten seats on that flight, Orlando was prepared to offer the business suite to us for the night.

I have yet to mention the juices and waters Casa Bella so generously provided. And, the taxi services they coordinated, making sure we were not overcharged and had safe transport.

I just cannot thank Orlando and the Casa Bella staff enough for their kindness!!!!! I hope to one day stay with them again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jlgwin
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Casa Bella is just lovely a diamond in Lima. My partner and I were able to relax and have quality time together. No running to find this place or that, the staff knew just what and where we wanted to do and see. A real find.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2011

I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers to Lima... The sfaff is very friendly and attentive... the hotel is spotless... it is in a very safe and clean area of the city...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We stayed one night and two days at Casa Bella before returning home from a seven week trip in Peru. The owners and staff could not have been more helpful and considerate of us. We were on a special promotional package which included a dinner, one nights stay, airport transportation, and two full days. It was great not to have to drag our luggage around waiting for an early morning flight back to the US. Casa Bella is in a quiet, lovely area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple