Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $109.00
from $69.00
from $189.00
3,473 results
All reviews la paz south tour border crossing dune buggying comfortable buses our tour guide sand boarding night buses overnight bus bus companies local buses nazca lines colca canyon ballestas islands solo traveller pick ups south america
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my time to Paracas and Huacachina! Nicolle and Renzo were fabulous guides. They made the trip informative, fun, and were always ready to help me with anything. While the tour was quite long (given the vast size of Peru), they made the time fly with ensuring to make relative stops along the way. I would definitely reccommend this experince to anyone looking for a short weekend away from Lima, or who desire to go the whole way to Cusco.

Date of experience: November 2019
PeruHop, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Peru Hop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hey Jordan,

Thank you for choosing Peru Hop and writing a great review!

Nicole and Renzo will be delighted to hear they did a great job and exceeded your expectations! Just like them, all our guides are fun and enthusiastic people who love sharing about their country and are ready to help you with whatever you need.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took the Peru/Bolivia Hop from Lima to Cusco to La Paz in January 2020.
The tour was flexible, informative, fun and well organised.
It is a very simple service to use, the guides are amazing and it's a great way to meet people if you are travelling solo. It gives you the flexibility to stay longer or shorter and if you want but also offers tonnes of support along the way. The buses are comfortable and have good facilities (Just no wifi).

I would highly recommend the full tour if you have the time- I honestly can't fault the service!

Hey Haley,

Thank you for choosing Peru Hop and writing a great review!

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the trip with us! As you have experienced, our buses are a great way to meet other people and often we host people who have traveled alone but then continue their travels together with others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our grup of 4 (aged 60+) used Peru Hop to go from Arequipa to Lima. The buses were really comfortable and the crew could not have been more fun or helpful (big shout out to Christian and Luii).
An hour or so in to the trip we realised we had left our passpsorts in the safe at our hotel in Arequipa. The whole Peru Hop team were so helpful and went to the hotel collected our passports and ensured they arrived to us the next day - thanks so much team, you were brilliant!
Really cant recommend Peru Hop highly enough, the tours that they included were great, the serivce really personable...and Christain even stopped to get us all popcorm whilst we watched a movie on the bus.
Thanks Peru Hop!

Hey Aligra42,

Thank you for choosing Peru Hop and writing a great review!

We are thrilled to hear Christian and Luii exceeded your expectations with their great job! We will be sure to pass on your feedback! At Peru Hop, all our guides give excellent information about each destination, and they can also help recommend restaurants and hotels that suit your budget.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend went to Peru with a really open schedule. We found out about Peru Hop and decided to book their overnight tour from Lima to Huacachina. Our tour guides were Ricardo and Nicolle who both went above and beyond to give us an incredible experience. I highly recommend Peru Hop if you plan on visiting anytime soon.

Hey Nick!

Thank you for choosing Peru Hop and writing a great review!

Wow! It sounds like Ricardo and Nicole did a fantastic job and exceeded your expectations! They will be delighted to hear it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was traveling solo and booked 2-day tour from Lima to Paracas/Huacachina with 1 night in Paracas. The guides, Nicole and Ricardo, also invited people to join for lunch and dinner even if it wasn’t a part of the scheduled program. When spending time with them and meeting some fun people from the tour I decided to extend my trip. Ricardo organised everything the next morning and I had an extra night in Huacachina I’m happy how well everything worked out all the time, Nicole and Ricardo were also super funny and relaxed. I can recommend Peru Hop as a good way to meet new people and as an easy and flexible way to get around in Peru. The only minus was the early morning wake ups and also the schedule was a bit tight at times but I understand it if you want to fit as much as possible in a short time. Big thanks!!

Hello 559outik,

Thank you for choosing Peru Hop and writing a great review!

We are thrilled to hear you had a great time travelling with us!
As for Ricardo and Nicole they will be more than happy to hear they did a great job! We will be sure to pass on your feedback!