Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $109.00
from $199.00
from $69.00
2,486 results
All reviews la paz south tour comfortable buses border crossing dune buggying book tours sand boarding overnight bus night buses bus companies local buses colca canyon nazca lines ballestas islands solo traveller pick ups south america
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I am really happy and really satisfied with my trip! I usually get car sick but I was so amused by the view, the guide, the tours and all the experience! I highly recommend it to everyone! Keep doing a great job!

Date of experience: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I wasn't that keen on being on a bus 'tour' however Peru Hop was an excellent experience.
There was a diverse range of people from all over the world, of differing ages & solo travellers, couples & families.
You have the freedom that if you totally dig a place you can stay longer, you just have to jump on website and change your booking.
If you haven't book accommodation, no worries they will do it for you on the bus.
All the guides I had were friendly, informative and very helpful.
You can join in for arranged activities/tours or if that's not your cup of tea - do your own thing.
Good times yo!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I was a little skeptical of how good a bus tour company could be when my friend firs suggested it, but I was pleasantly surprised with everything the trip entailed. The buses were a lot more comfortable than I was expecting and all the recommendations for hostels or hotels (party or quite) at each of the stops ended up being completely worth it.
My friends and I had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know some of the guides and were impressed with one of them named Maurice. While on the buses we would fill out information about our which hostel we were staying at and on multiple occasions we asked which hostel would be better to stay at. We appreciated the time he took to explain what each hostel had to offer. Most of the information was included in the peru hop packet, which made us appreciate him taking the time to explain everything to us. He also gave us great recommendations for places to eat, some of which I believe he had experienced because he had traveled through these places often, and never forced the tours that Peru Hop offered.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Nilo was my guide. He went above and beyond when my wallet and phone were stolen. He took me to the police station and helped me fill out paperwork. He was just above and beyond helpful and the sites were well organized. I felt well cared for at a reasonable price too. It's about 70 dollars more than if u did it on a different bus co, but no tour guides. I needed the support and thry had my back

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

We took the Peru hop bus from Lima to Cusco and La Paz. It was a great experience, it really exceeded my expectations. Mainly because of our great tour guide Nilo! He never shuts up, but he is really funny, does everything in his power to give you the best experience ever. He is very passionate about his country, knows a lot about the history and gives you loads of tips and advice. Unfortunately we also had some other guides that weren't as great, but it was a great, fun and safe experience. It helps you to travel fast, comfortable, safe and without missing any of the Peru highlights. Highly recommended!!