Peru Wellbeing Massage in Lima
Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing first massage experience

Beautiful and comfortable place, inside a good hotel, with great professionals! I received a great... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $39.00
from $127.99
from $98.99
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage great massage inca trail miraflores area machu picchu masseuse gabriella knots tension skilled peru massaged
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Beautiful and comfortable place, inside a good hotel, with great professionals!
I received a great reception, and a perfect massage! Was my first massage, and after a few months traveling, carrying heavy bags and doing sports, my body asked for this, the massage was revigorating, Marcela knows the right points in the body to you relax and enjoy the maximum!
I indicate the place, was a great experience!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Margarita was exceptional with my “Luxury Wine” package. I totally recommend it. Specially after a hiking trip to Machu Picchu. I use the Romero frangance and orange exfoliating with a grape body cream. Thank you Gaby and Margarita for send me home totally relax.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Ok so I have had massages in lots of luxury hotels around the world and this place is top notch. We got the couples massage and facial by Mari and Teresa. Absolutely AMAZING. The best massage I’ve had ever! I walk out floating on air and singing to myself. What a great way to spend our last day in Lima.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

I have had neck pain for a while. This place was amazing. I wish I remembered my massage therapists name because she gave me the best massage of my life. I wish I could have packed her in my suitcase. We got an anniversary package, which was a reflexology and back massage. We also received chocolate covered strawberries and champaign. I feel like my therapist realized how messed up my neck was and spent extra time on my neck. I am also a little ticklish on my back. My massage therapist was able to help me relax enough to let her get some real work done. I highly encourage you to try this place.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Wonderful, caring, thoughtful, relaxing massage!!!! I've had about 10 massages in my life, most of them had felt "planned" and lacked much effort on finding my tension spots. Gabriella was incredible, she found my knots and then worked with me to find the massage areas I needed the most. When I come back to Lima I will schedule an appointment here again!!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I had a great full body massage plus facial. The response was very quick and I was able to make an appointment just about one hour ahead. My back pain was just gone after it and I felt so relaxed to get ready for the Machu Picchu hiking!

Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 1 hour facial which incorporated a neck and shoulder massage with hot stone. It was perfect tonic after a hectic day of traveling. Honestly I felt 100% better leaving.
Thank you Gabrielle.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

After or during a long trip, peru wellbeing is perfect for relaxing! Calm atmosphere, pleasant scent. Massage more or less strong wish! I recommend to turists! Well placed in Miraflores! I loved!

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I was hesitating to get a massage in peru, but I’m so glad I found peru wellbeing. The personal was very professional and the massage was incredible, the right pressure and very relaxing. The set-up of the rooms are beautiful and the music is very smooth. I will definitely come back for my next trip.

1  Thank agamarra18
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Booked the appointment through whatsapp without any issues, the staff was very fast at responding my message.

The deep tissue massage was much needed after the inca trail & rainbow mountain hikes. The pressure was spot on, the staff was friendly and professional.

Highly recommended !