“Fun and Great Value”

Ranked #104 of 2,838 Restaurants in Lima
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We loved this walk up restaurant where you eat at the stools on the street. The food was excellent and great value. Kids loved it. We ate here twice.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stopped here for a late lunch and had an awesome veg. enchilada. Great value and nice location on the way to Huaca Pucllana.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stopped here for lunch after the Huaca Pucllana.
We ordered a taco and an enchilada, and fruit juices (without sugar). We were stuffed, for 42 soles, and it was so good we wanted more. It is sandwiches and burgers, but for that type of food, this place was excellent.
You need to order at the cash, and they were fairly patient with my bad spanish pronunciation. They may ask you what sauces you want--I think it was mayo, mustard, guacamole, and aji (chili).
Meals and juices are freshly made, for eating there or take away.
We came back the next day and ordered different things--again tasty.

There are four places around Lima, i'm assuming they all meet a similar standard.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We ate at this restaurant twice and for the price, it cannot be beat! Especially after going to La Rosa Nautica and being thoroughly ripped off, this place was the polar opposite of what we experienced there, read my other review of it.

Anyway, this place offers a ton of different juice mixes that were freshly made. They do add some sugar but you can ask for it without. Their entree menu has less variety than their drinks but it has something for everyone in my opinion.

The restaurant is located right at the corner of two streets and is pretty hard to miss as it appears to be a lone restaurant surrounded by residential houses. There are only outdoor bar seats and it is very well lit at night.

Our second time around we ordered:

2 drinks
#62. S$7.50 Lucuma Mango Guanahana
#46. S$8.00 Chirimoya Mango Manzana

2 entrees
#190. S$14.00 Filete De Pollo c/ papas fritas
#42. S$13.00 Enchilada Vegetariano

1 ice cream dessert
#144. S$14.00 El Enano Helados

The drinks tasted very fresh and "real", unlike the processed drinks that are all sugar we buy at supermarkets. These drinks are actually filling in a way, as they are the actual fruit rather than the extremely diluted stuff from the grocery stores back home.

The food was good and the fries were thick and hot with light batter.

When I ordered the ice cream, I was given the choice of ordering 3 different ice cream flavours. I honestly don't remember what flavour I ordered, this was back in October of 2013.

Anyway, I ended up with a HUGE cup of ice cream, fruit and whip cream!

I didn't expect it to be so big and by the end of this meal, I was insanely stuffed!

My wife had some ice cream but was already stuffed prior to it, so I had to man up and eat it all.

For about $22 CDN, this was an EXCEPTIONAL deal!

Bring your Spanish dictionary, not much English is spoken.

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

No tables, just seats in a corner in Miraflores. Sandwiches are nice and giant, with a bit here and there of a Peruvian touch. You'll find also tacos and hamburguers-and-fries plates in the same conditions. Order one of the uncountable half-litter jar juice options. It is the place to go if you're starving, but can not spend over budget.