All reviews living room san isidro banking apartment miraflores
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2018

We recently stayed at Daniel's and were pleased with our choice. We arrived really late (just before midnight) but were so pleased that the restaurant (though closed and prepping for the morning) was able to rustle us up a couple of excellent burgers and a bottle of wine, which were both really appreciated after a long travel day!
The apartment was roomy, spotless and the kitchen was really well equipped (though we didn't use it at all!). We weren't there long enough to form a substantive view of the area, though my "coffee scout" was able to find a really good coffee within a couple of blocks. It seemed to be in a Banking type area. Breakfast was lovely.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Daniels Apart H... S, Gerente at Daniel's Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2018

Good afternooon
We appreciate your comments about our hotel, we work every day to give a good service to our guests
We hope you can come back soon

Regards
Jean Pierre Flores
Hotel Manager

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The stay at the hotel was quiet and the room was very clean. We were on the 2nd floor and we had a one bedroom with a kitchen and a living room. San Isidro was a really nice neighborhood and we were able to walk to a restaurant and a park nearby. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay in Lima I would recommend San Isidro over Miraflores. Breakfast was included, was served on the 7th floor and was buffet style. They will also make you an egg to order upon request. We had a small issue when we checked out. The receptionist tried to make us pay for the room even though I had booked and paid online. I showed her my receipt that said I was paid in full, but she kept insisting that I still owed. Finally I pulled up my credit card to show her the charge from her hotel. She then called someone and made a copy of my receipt that said paid. She never apologized and I felt like an "ugly" American, but I am glad that we worked out the issue.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Daniels Apart H... S, Gerente at Daniel's Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Mrs. Aimee Geary
Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to know your comments and help us to improve our customer service and give all our guests a nice stay
We apologized for inconvenience you had in Front Desk and we are working in that. Thank you very much for the comments registered.
Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you can be with us in a next stay.
Best regards

Jean Pierre Flores
Manager - Daniel´s Apart Hotel

Reviewed December 1, 2017

The place is nicely located near San Isidro .. rooms are good , the employees are good and friendly . Always recommended to stay after a hard day’s of work. Breakfast is good and the house keeping staff are quite helpful

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniels Apart H... S, Director Comercial at Daniel's Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

We are very happy that you have shared the experience you have had at our hotel, your contribution is very valuable to us; let's hope you had a good trip and return soon to provide the service you deserve!
If you have any questions or reservations, please do not hesitate to contact us at: reservas@danielshotel.com.pe
Happy Holidays.

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Daniel's Apart Hotel revives the dream of a beautiful, comfortable, classy, and affordable lodging experience. The hotel staff is friendly; they genuinely care about the well-being of the hotel and its guests. The staff, it seems, has been managing and working this fine establishment for decades. The breakfast was tasty, and the room in which it is served has a wonderful view of the surrounding area. All around it was a fantastic experience.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Daniels Apart H... S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Daniel's Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Guest, we are very happy that you share the experience they have had in our hotel, your contribution is very valuable to us; we look forward to your stay with us has fulfilled its expectations, we are happy to serve you again when you return. If you have any questions or reservations, please do not hesitate to contact us at: Reservas@danielshotel.com.pe greetings and good day!
Daniel's Apart Hotel - San Isidro

Reviewed May 3, 2017

I was for two times this year till find a department for rent, due to I am working in Lima for a long time, the hotel has a wide and comfortable area available into the suit.

Moreover the hospitality of personel and cleaning services and other services was excelent, this hotel has available wide parking place and good breakfast service. I feel good into Daniel´s hotel for another partners which will come to Lima for business I suggest this hotel due to the accesibility to San Isidro area for supermarkets and restaurants

Room tip: a little old but is good for rest comfortably
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Daniels Apart H... S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Daniel's Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2017

Dear Mr. Roberto, we are very happy that you have shared the experience you have had in our hotel, your contribution is very valuable for us; We hope that your stay with us has fulfilled your expectations, we will be glad to serve you again when you return.

If you have any questions or reservations, do not hesitate to contact us at: reservas@danielshotel.com.pe

Greetings and good day!