“A great way to see Lima!”
Review of Lima City Tours

Private Cooking Class With a Local Family in Lima
Ranked #1 of 53 Nightlife in Lima
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer qualified, knowledgeable, English-speaking, local guides as well as safe and secure transport. We offer private tours so we are really felxible with the starting time so you decide what time to start the tour. We offer personalized service, just let us know two hours in advance and we will set up everything for you and we will show you the city's main attractions as well as spots only the locals know about. We are friendly, professional, and a heck of a lot of fun. We will ensure you a safe, informative and enjoyable tour. We are at your service to offer you a great time in Lima.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Tucson, Arizona
“A great way to see Lima!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Took this tour with a couple of friends on our first day in Lima and I have to say it was a great tour! If you want someone to show you around or take you to a great place to eat ceviche and drink a pisco sour take this tour. The tour guide, Jhony, was very informative and friendly! He took us to the most popular sites in Lima! I recommend it!

Tomé este tour con un par de amigos en nuestro primer día en Lima y nos gusto mucho! Si quieres que alguien te muestre alrededor o te lleve a un gran lugar para comer ceviche y beber una pisco sour toma este tour. El guía, Jhony, fue muy informativo y amable! Nos llevó a los sitios más populares de Lima! Lo recomiendo!

Visited June 2013
ToursLimaCity, Propietario at Lima City Tours, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thanks a lot for writing a great reference. It was great to meet your friends and you. I am here to help you with any info you need. Hope that you have enjoyed all your trip in Peru. Keep im touch.

Jhony Quinones

• Hebrew first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Perfect Tour!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

With only two days in Lima, my friend and I decided that a tour was our best way to see as much as possible of the city. We arranged a tour with Jhony at last minute through our hostel, and we were thrilled with the tour! We got to explore Lima's historical center in a way that wouldn't have been possible on our own. Jhony even helped us arrange the rest of our day in the city center and rerouted his plans to let us stay longer in that area. This tour was perfect for us, and we couldn't have been more pleased! If you want to see the parts of the city that interest you with a knowledgeable and friendly guide, this is your tour!

Visited December 2013
ToursLimaCity, Owner at Lima City Tours, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hi Katrina, thanks for helping me a great review. It was great to meet Dalton and you. Definitely you are a nice couple and I also had a great day walking with you guys. Enjoy all your trip. Thanks a lot.

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun Lima city tour”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We took the Lima city tour with Jhony as it was our first time in Peru. We were able to join a city tour within one hour of our phone call! The experience was informative and gave us a good feel for the city. Jhony has super English, is good fun and showed us the best of what Lima has to offer! Would strongly recommend it!

Visited November 2013
ToursLimaCity, Manager at Lima City Tours, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Hi Thomas, at las you wrote me a great review. It was great to meet your girlfriend and you. It was great that you called me the same day and I was free to do the tour and explore the city and it was great to see you in your last night in Barranco when I was in another tour. Thanks a lot and enjoy your trip.

Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“If you go to Lima and don't go on Jhony's tour, I feel bad for you.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Jhony's tour was, without a doubt, the best city tour I have ever been on. In a matter of hours, we explored several of Lima's finest treasures; and Jhony's knowledge of Lima and its history and his experience working in tourism at various establishments in Lima means that this tour has perks that I'm not even going to begin to get into. All I can say is that there is no better way to see Lima, I'm sure of it. At the end of the tour, if you want, Jhony will introduce you to one of his favorite restaurants and you will have the luxury of enjoying some of the finest food in a country that is already a gastronomic heave. Oh, and did I mention the price was right? Jhony rocks!!!

Visited July 2013
Hi Jason, thanks for writing me a great review. It was great to explore the city during a special day so you could see different typical dances on the Street and had a drink in the oldest bar of Lima. I am really happy that u enjoyed as I did. Thanks for the recommendation with your friend Jeff and now you are here helping me again. Thanks a lot Jason and my best wish for you writer.

Munchenwiler, Switzerland
“increadibly nice day in Lima”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Jhony was a very friendly and experienced guide. He loves his city and can show you perfectly whatever fits to your interest. We had very nice, typical peruan food (in a place you wouldn`t find on your own). Also he showed me Saint Francis Monastery and in the evening we had a some pisco sours in different locations. I can highly recomend the tour with Jhony.

Visited June 2013
Thank you so much for a really nice review. I am glad that you have enjoyed the tour with us. We have passion and we are always working hard to offer the best service.

Jhony Quinones