“Amazing hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 302 Lima B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stayed at Casa Suyay as part of my trip round Peru and all I can say is excellent hotel. All the staff were so friendly and helpful - nothing was too much to ask. The hotel itself was spotless , the beds were extremely comfy and the rooms were luxurious . It's situated right in the hub of Lima with everything you need right on the doorstep . Breakfast in the morning also provided all you need to make a great start to the day . Overall great value for money and I can't thank the staff and management for all they did for me during my stay

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank GordonFraser78

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
Florida, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Excellent service, I stayed at the hotel for a whole week
I will definitely come back in summer, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The stuff was very helpful and friendly. I do recommend Casa Suyay ,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank mariaX9049XS
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights and loved every minute of our stay. The room was incredibly comfortable just what we need and all of the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful.
We were impressed with the city and Miraflores area is the perfect area to stay when visiting Lima. I absolutely loved Lima and I feel that is due in a large part to picking this hotel for our stay
I would certainly recommend it, you won't regret it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Nanaimo, BC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed there the beginning and end of September.

The staff are friendly and helpful, went out of their way to be helpful whether a pen, photocopies, ... anything, with a smile and no hesitancy. One busboy even tried to refuse a tip when I gave it to him for carrying my my way too heavy duffel bag upstairs (I insisted).

There is a free computer and WiFi.

Hotel decor is full of Spanish colonial items and take time to read the books in the lounge area.

The rooms were immaculately clean, lots of hot water and water pressure.

Breakfast was included and a great start to the day (just ask for eggs and how you would like them).

Location is one block from Kennedy Park, safe area for walking around, close to loads of restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: Rooms are on the inner courtyard (mine was and did not notice any noise), rooms at the back are faci...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed at the hotel with a friend 2 days before the start to a G Adventures Tour and 2 days as part of the tour. It was a great place to stay. The reception ( in particular Kelly) were absolutely wonderful, so helpful. From offering to source me toiletries as my baggage was lost at Schipol to helping me print my tickets to come home from KLM check in online, booking us on tours around Lima. Good recommendations for places to dine. The breakfast was great, fruit, bread, GOOD coffee, scrambled eggs, the breakfast waiter, again extremely helpful and maintained the food at the breakfast table, it was a seemingly endless supply. The rooms were clean and comfortable, We stayed in room 220 and it was quiet, to the rear of the hotel. I can wake with a pin dropping and I slept really well. The bus boy was a delight, again incredibly helpful, throwing a 20k case on his back and rushing to the room with it for you. Its a recent find for G Adventures and I'd recommend it to anyone to stay at while in Lima. Its centrally located in Miraflores, handy for food, shopping and sea front (10 min walk)

Room Tip: Rear of hotel has little noise, front of hotel had some street noise, although the hotel is in a pre...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends