Basadre Suites Boutique Hotel
$179
Sheraton.com
  • Breakfast included
$152
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2011

First the negative: We had room 202, and it looks like it had never been updated. The bedspread was a gold number right out of the 70s. My pillow was so incredibly lumpy I woke up with a headache. The mattress was comfortable. There was no light over the vanity/sink area - it was behind you, so impossible to put makeup on. The garden area was pleasant, however the pool looked like it needed some attention.

On the plus side: Staff was pleasant, they made us tea when we arrived. Breakfast was tasty. The neighborhood was quiet at night and we walked around and saw the nearby embassies and Huaca Huallamarca.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
ventassanIsdroLima, Front Office Manager at Basadre Suites Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2011

Dear Mario :

Thanks , for the comment , we already makes some changes for the room , all we are gratefull, that you like the service .

We hope you see you again .

Sales Department

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I had an amazing experience with Basadre Suites Hotel , the taxi that the hotel provided had a fair price and came on time .The girls from the front desk were so kind an speak perfect english , the Buffet Breakfast had many options , I think is a plus and the food were great I tried a LOMO SALTADO that a is tipical peruvian dish, My room was nice and have a view to the garden. I deffinetly recomended.

Room Tip: Great Choice in the neihbourhood!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank paloma j
ventassanIsdroLima, General Manager at Basadre Suites Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Dear Paloma :

Thank you for your nice words, is good that you liked the lomo saltado, our chef is one of the best.

I hope you return soon!

Sales Department

Reviewed September 19, 2011

*Let me start by saying that we only spent 5 hours total at Basadre Suites so my review may not be generally fair, but this was my impression*

Due to flight delays from Miami, our arrival to Lima was at midnight. I had confirmed a transfer with the hotel in advance and also sent them an email from the Miami airport letting them know that our flight had been delayed and the actual flight numbers. One would expect that the hotel would have been capable of tracking a flight and having the driver be at the airport when our flight finally did arrive. Once clearing immigration and customs in Lima we fully expected to find a driver waiting for us, this was not the case. After being harassed by taxi drivers I finally found a taxi that would call the hotel and get directions since their location is somewhat obscure. Total cost $33 usd, we were robbed, but relieved to be at a hotel. Upon checking into the hotel the hostess asked us how much we paid, when we told here she just kinda laughed. After giving us a room (we booked a queen bed) which had two single beds we finally were able to sleep for 5 hrs before our plain to Cusco. The hotel property seemed nice, the breakfast was ok and they did have a transfer to the airport for us although we were still charged the full $23. I would not stay here again as there are plenty of options in Lima.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stansrb
ventassanIsdroLima, Front Office Manager at Basadre Suites Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2011

Dear traveler:

I am pleased to greet her, but I try to remember who you were, on the other hand, if you made ​​a reservation for a central reservation, pick-ups preevemos only when the passenger itinerary calls or send directly to us our mail.

I find it strange that one of the girls in Reception Hall took the audacity to laugh about an event like this.

Too bad that in those 5 hours had found these errors, do not worry we will take the Medici needed to prevent this from happening again. I invite you again to our facilities so you can see we have changed with respect to infrastructure and service.

I remain with you for another chance

Reviewed July 17, 2011

We only stayed one night, but it was a very good experiance.
We had a late flight to Lima so arrived around 12am at the hotel, we were tired and the check in didn't stretch on too long.
The receptionist even asked us if we were hungry - which we were, the room service wasn't open then, but she ordered us in some pasta and my boyfriend had a lovely stir fried steak - delivered to our room - so amazing!
The pool looked great, although we didn't have time to swim.

I think we must have had a superior room, because to our suprise in the bathroom there was a hot tub bath!!! Exactly what you need after a long flight!

It was huge! And very relaxing, easily fits two people in there, nice hot water (not easy to find in Peru!) and air jets in the side!

This hotel really was luxury at a very reasonable price. We were smitten!

Also, free, quite fast internet.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tcch04
Reviewed June 6, 2011

This was a last minute reservation for a quick night between a flight from the US and an onward flight to Cusco. The property was as advertised and worked great for my needs. My flight from the US arrived around 11:00 PM and my onward flight was the next morning at 9:00. The hotel's driver picked me up on time, got me to the hotel. The room was clean and quiet with a comfortable bed. I was up early and again the hotel's driver got me back to the airport in a timely manner. This wouldn't be my choice for an extended stay but for what I wanted it worked well.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo