All reviews long stay great hotel executive bedroom peru
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Everything is in order, but the place needs to catch up with the times.
Safe in the room is very old and the rooms, although nice and clean, are in need of new features. Even the staff which is very friendly operates like it was customary 30 years ago.
Still a very good option

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
rroncal, Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites ***** at Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Galeon
Thank you very much for your comments, we are taking your opinion into account.
I hope your stay was pleasant and have your visit again.
regards

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

I travel most of the time for Business and you value a lot a comfortable apartment-like suite to finish the work day. Executive suites With great space, kitchen and a leaving room with a desktop or table to work alone ir with your team and also offering privacy for your bedroom.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
rroncal, Los Tallanes Hotel& Suites ***** at Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

I hope you have had an excellent stay and when you return to Lima it will be more than a pleasure to receive you in our facilities.
Best regards.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Super elegant, very clean, space, great set up; bed was very accommodating. Staff was very nice and staff. Had room service late in the evening and the meal was excellent and hot. The hotel taxi company was on time. Beautiful place. I strongly recommend. Felt very safe,

Room tip: The room set up nice suit.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
rroncal, Los tallanes Hotel & Suites ***** at Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Guest
Thanks for your coments ,we enjoy that you stay with us.
Come back soom

regards

Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites *****

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very nice. My room (not sure if that's with all their rooms though) was HUGE. Arrived to see a welcome bottle of red wine and olives! Who does that these days? Anyhow, the location was perfect and the staff was great. The restaurant was somewhat small and food was ok (but not great). Other than that I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Lima.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
rroncal, Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites ***** at Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Jorge

Thank you very much for your comments, we work hard to provide a high quality service to our guests. I hope they had an excellent stay and when they return to Lima it will be more than a pleasure to receive them in our facilities.

As for the restaurant, I will send your comments to the person responsible for it 'in order to improve

Best regards.

Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites *****

Reviewed December 1, 2016

Stayed here for a week + for a business meeting. Previously I had stayed at the Swissotel which also touts itself as a 5 star. I would say the Swissotel is definitely nicer.

I stayed in the new wing, and rooms were okay, but no mini-bar snacks, no room service menu (I had to ask for one, the first night they stood at my door and just recited what was available for breakfast).

Gym is pretty pathetic (like 4 machines) and pool is just a wade pool, can't swim in it.

When I was able to get room service food was decent, although I only got things that were fried so it's hard to mess up fried things.

Date of stay: November 2016