Things to consider my dear travelling mates:
- Good location in San Isidro
- Close to some of the best restaurants in town
- The room and bathroom were spacious enough and very clean.
- Very friendly staff
- Room service was good, but the food is good here everywhere ;-)
- A/C noise was a problem to get a good night sleep.
- The bed was a bit to hard
- Safe didnt work
- No great buffet breakfast, just a couple of guys serving all the tables at slow motion. took 10 min to get my orange juice and left before my toast arrived.
- Cafeteria temperature was so high and humid that I didnt stay for coffee, i was already sweating.
That's it, if you're planning to get a great breakfast before starting your journey, forget about this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Los Tallanes Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tallanes Hotel