“Not bad!”

Ranked #87 of 226 Hotels in Lima
Santiago de Chile
“Not bad!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Things to consider my dear travelling mates:
GOOD:
- Good location in San Isidro
- Close to some of the best restaurants in town
- The room and bathroom were spacious enough and very clean.
- Very friendly staff
- Room service was good, but the food is good here everywhere ;-)
BAD:
- A/C noise was a problem to get a good night sleep.
- The bed was a bit to hard
- Safe didnt work
- No great buffet breakfast, just a couple of guys serving all the tables at slow motion. took 10 min to get my orange juice and left before my toast arrived.
- Cafeteria temperature was so high and humid that I didnt stay for coffee, i was already sweating.
That's it, if you're planning to get a great breakfast before starting your journey, forget about this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My 11 month old son and I are accompanying my husband on a 2 week long business trip to Lima. We came with him for 3 weeks several months ago and stayed in a vacation apartment but decided to give a hotel a try for this trip. We have not been disappointed. We are 1 week into our stay and still very happy with our decision to stay here. We are staying in a suite that has almost a full kitchen (there is no oven, but there is a 4-burner cook top, microwave, sink, and a large refrigerator/freezer), 1.5 bathrooms, a living room, and a bedroom. This suite is perfect for a family!

The restaurant is very good and the staff is very friendly and helpful, everyone from the front desk staff to the waiters and housekeepers.

The hotel is located in San Isidro, Lima's business district. If you are visiting Lima as a tourist, you might be better served staying in a hotel in Miraflores, though most of the attractions in Miraflores are easily accessible by taxi (5-15 minute drive). We chose this hotel because it is near my husband's work. There are nice restaurants and lots of cute boutiques nearby and, if needed, you can walk to a nice grocery store in about 10 minutes. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank msawilowsky
Barre, Vermont
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Stayed here for five nights while in Lima on business. It is a very nice hotel with average to above average accommodations. The staff is very friendly and got to know all of us during our stay, and worked with those of us who didn't speak Spanish. As a bonus, the restaurant is pretty good too - the breakfast is good, and the lunch/dinner is excellent

A beautiful roof-top patio with a pool and fitness room a nice bonus and a great place to hang out on a nice day.

Rooms are clean and well appointed, but nothing too memorable. I had a regular room, but some people had large suites. A well-stocked mini fridge is a nice touch, and the contents aren't too expensive. The bathroom was very nice - clean, modern and well kept.

The only downside from a business standpoint is that the wi-fi was inconsistent - sometimes unusable - and in my room, there wasn't a ton of desk room to work.

If I found myself in Lima again, I would seriously consider staying here and recommend it to others, depending on where you need to be - there isn't a lot around it from a tourist standpoint, but the hotel is friendly enough to help you with setting up car service, etc.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Bangalore
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I enjoyed my stay in Los Tallanes.Below are some good and not so good things like i always write.
Good
-----------
1) Spacious Rooms in Executive rooms
2) Nice Kitchen with all necessary things
3) Good Staff and Prompt Service
4) Easy connectivity to other places
5) The terrace is very nice and well maintained.

Not so good
-----------------
1) Size of the restaurant is relative small.
2) Choice of Menu for Breakfast is small.

I would recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Zlin, Czech Republic
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I had a long stay in Lima and I chose this hotel. Let me get this straight the Hotel is great. It is small and cozy. The location is really good, close to the financial center of the city in a safe and lively place. As for the food, it is really good. Besides, you have nice bar and restaurant nearby. I had no complaint whatsoever, the hotel is simply splendid.

Room Tip: small, cozy, good location, good food.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank vextropk
edmonton Cda
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Having spent a mth there at once & several stays later,I thought the place was excellent. Service,food was great. would recommend it to anyone

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Lima, Peru
Reviewed January 4, 2009

We stayed for 5 weeks in the Hotel and were very happy overall. Nice small hotel with everything we needed for our long stay and they made us feel very at home.

The room is nice and the staff is very attentive. The location is very good with nice restaurants within walking distance and in a very secure area.

We will definitely come back.

• Liked — The location and the staff
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank patriciaDubai