“Amazing Service!”
Review of Dazzler Lima

Ranked #17 of 232 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My two sisters and I were in Lima to attend to our very sick father. While the circumstances of our visit was sad and difficult, I can't rave enough about the excellent service and beautiful surroundings of this hotel.

The front desk attendant, Brenda, was kind, thoughtful and helpful. One night my sister left her purse in the taxi and while I was rushing downstairs to the front desk to ask them to call the restaurant that they recommended, she was already on the phone with them and said, "The taxi is on his way back with her purse." My sister recovered her purse. Wow!

Additionally, Jose Antonio, the bellman was amazing. He earns his pay and tips with his extremely friendly smile, personality and by continuously anticipating his patrons needs. He offered my sister a wheelchair for the entire stay after realizing she is handicapped.

Unfortunately, our father passed away the day we had to leave and we wished our experience would have been in much happier circumstances. However, the service and the amenities that we received made this difficult trip much easier.

Keep up the great work Hotel Dazzler and I hope to see you in much happier circumstances soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Fën H, Gerente at Dazzler Lima, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Delys R,

First of all, we want to thank you for choosing us. We received your kind words with excitement and they were shared with the rest of the team.

We will be also contacting you trough private message in order to send you our best intentions regarding the circunstances.

We really aprecciate that due to this situtation you kindly invested a few minutes of your precious time in order to comment about our services.

Your review is a great motivational tool in our path to excellence.

You will be always welcome to Dazzler Lima, and we are really looking fordward to host you again.

Manager

Reviewed November 8, 2013

When we arrived at the Dazzler in Lima it was after travelling for many hours.
Most we were impressed with service that we recieved. Bertha, at the front desk goes out of her way to help. My husband had left his glasses at the reception and she tracked us down to the restauant to return them. The concierge and doorman were also very eager to help. It is for this reason that I am giving them a five star rating. It is apparent thAt the hotel is striving for excellence. The sauna and pool, and fitness facilities are amazing. With a sound system and relaxing lighting in the sauna, this hotel offers the very best in spa facilities. We took a shower after.....which didn't work. We invormed the front desk that there was no water in the shower. We c heck back later and they had already fixed the problem. It is apparent that they take their clients comment seriously and immediately resolve discovered issues.

I look forward to visiting the hotel again because with this response rate, and with the excellent service that their staff provides Dazzler will dazzle Lima once it works out some kinks. The breakfast staff should be trained by Bertha. They need to learn how to smile and be more attentive. Otherwise the experien ce was very good.

Room Tip: Breakfast is good,but not the best.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Fën H, Gerente at Dazzler Lima, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Saskia W

Your comment is a great motivational tool in our path to excellence.

We hope to welcome you back real soon.

Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The dazzler could not be more helpful or accommodating. After a long day of travel and missing our connection at the airport Bertha helped us get in touch with the airline and get us in the next flight in the morning. The food was amazing.

• Stayed: October 2013
Fën H, Gerente at Dazzler Lima, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear KnarfGalv3

We want to thank you for choosing us. We received your kind words with excitement and they were shared with the rest of the team, specially with Bertha.

As a team, we find your attention to details and to our customer service really pleasing, since we put our best efforts to differentiate us from the rest through them.

We hope to see you soon back in Dazzler Lima.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I read Rosa E's comments about this very nice hotel "charging triple the average rate for transportation". - I would like to comment that I am currently staying in this hotel whilst on a business trip and this morning I asked reception to order a taxi to take me to Lima city centre and I was given the option of paying the fare $10 cash to the driver, or $13 to be billed to my room - I don't consider this small extra charge to be excessive for providing this service. I would also add that despite my total lack of Spanish, the staff at reception desk are extremely helpful and friendly.
Cormac B - Ireland

Room Tip: If, like me you are a smoker, to save long trips up and down in the elevator, request either a low o...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Fën H, Manager at Dazzler Lima, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Cormac_Burke

First of all, we want to thank you for choosing us. We are very pleased with your stay at our Hotel and your kind words about our service.

We hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed two days at this hotel at the end of our 15 day incredible Peru trip. It is a new hotel very clean and specious,but the downfall is that it still has kinks to be worked on. We found the customer service inconsistent at the front desk and at the restaurant. At the end,I asked the front desk to call us a taxi to take us to the airport. We were unaware that the hotel would request its own transportation service which charges triple the going rate of a taxi ( We paid $60 Dollars for the service when we had paid an average of $20 dollars three other times flying in and out of Lima). We had no choice at that point, but to pay the amount because it was too late to flag down a cab from the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Fën H, Manager at Dazzler Lima, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear RosaE,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Dazzler Lima. We are very pleased with your stay at our Hotel and your kind words about our spaces and cleanliness.

We are constantly working to improve our services, and your comments are very helpful to guide us in the process.

We are contacting you through private message in order to do a personalized follow up about your review.

We hope to welcome you again on your next visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I came to Lima for 3 days on a businedd trip. I wanted oiut of the huge hotel chains. Dazzler is located in Miraflores, a very nice neighbouhood in Lima. You have plenty of option for dining, walking and shopping very close by. The Dazzler is a modern and comfortable Hotel, large rooms and king sized beds (real king size), beautiful decoration (modern), and a very, very helpful staff. Plus a nowadays scarce ressource: Breakfast included! I found more than what I expected. Will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Fën H, Manager at Dazzler Lima, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Brazil_8

We are very pleased with your stay at Dazzler Lima and your kind words about our service.

As a team, we find your attention to details really pleasing, since we put our best efforts to differentiate us from the rest through them.

We hope to see you soon back in Dazzler Lima.

Best regards from the staff and myself,

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed here 2 days in the beginning of our trip and ended our trip here staying 3 days. We loved it both times. It's a new hotel, the rooms are spacious with a nice big comfortable bed. Great location, good breakfast( included),excellent service. I will stay here anytime I'm in Lima .

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Gian C
Fën H, Manager at Dazzler Lima, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Gian C

Your comment is a great motivational tool in our path to excellence.

We hope to welcome you back real soon at Dazzler Lima.