“Unforgettable experience!”
Review of La Decima - CLOSED

La Decima
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Said Musa preferably selected slopes where the vines bloom, which spread the orange fragrances, who raise truffle groves, abundant counties in hunting and fruits - Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Unforgettable experience!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We loved our experience at La Decima. We went to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday and they made it really special. We started with some bubbly at the bar followed by pisco sours cathedral size, lovely lounge music. We had 3 course dinner, carpaccio for starter, lamb for main and variety of desserts. All the food was delicious and all the staff very attentive. We had a fantastic time and i couldn't recommend it more!

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Katty M

Lima, Peru
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere, polite waiters and amazing food.
Great location as well.

I consider parking the only problem but it is not too difficult to be corrected. Considering the place is new, they will find out a solution.

• Visited May 2013
Statesboro, GA
“Excellent gourmet experience in Lima!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

While visiting my wife's family in Peru earlier this year, a new restaurant was recommended to me: La Decima, in the San Isidro district of Lima. I love Peruvian cuisine in general, and trying out new restaurants, so my wife and I made a visit for dinner. This is definitely no ordinary eatery. The service, atmosphere, and cuisine reminded me of some of the higher class, exclusive restaurants here in the US, but the wait staff were exceedingly polite and courteous (my Spanish was virtually nonexistent at the time), and the food was incredible! The flavor and presentation were like nothing I've had before, all excellent. The dishes had more of an international feel, not like traditional Peruvian, but still delicious. The experience was so good that I went twice during the week I was there, and I'm taking my wife and mother there again on my next trip in June!!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank AdamS1978
La_Decima, Gerente at La Decima, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at La Decima,
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Elegant and modern”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed our evening in La Décima. Great ambience and the food was excellent. The smoking octopus was fabulous and it was the best Pisco sour we have tried on our trip.

• Visited April 2013