“Dream Trip to Galapagos Islands”
Review of Vamos Expeditions

Ranked #7 of 143 Outdoor Activities in Lima
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vamos Expeditions runs safe private tours and is a sustainable Peruvian travel company that works hand in hand with local NGO´s, indigenous communities and dedicated staff. Vamos Expeditions looks to offer quality experiences and helps travellers with the all the logistical and on-ground support they might need for a classic or a very special tour in Peru. We are here to help you! We operate since 2004 and have +3500 happy clients.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dream Trip to Galapagos Islands”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I traveled with Vamos Expeditions on a dream trip to The Galapagos Islands and Quito, Ecuador for a dream trip! It was a great combination of adventure, relaxation, and local culture. Day Tours included everything from snorkel with sea lions and penguins, walk on the equator, hike volcanoes, enjoy lunch at an organic farm, and visit the local markets in Quito. Vamos Expeditions handled all the details of the trip and it was so wonderful to trust that everything was taken care of and all I had to do was enjoy the experience! Vamos Expeditions is a wonderful, honest, high quality tour company that I would recommend to family and friends again and again!

Visited April 2012
anneliesvamos, Owner at Vamos Expeditions, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear traveler and friend,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that your Vamos Expeditions trip to Galapagos and Ecuador was like a dream to you and that you enjoyed the combination of adventure, relaxation and local culture on your trip. Thank you very much for recommending us to your family and friends again and again!

Muchas gracias!
Annelies & Vamos Expeditions

Irving, Texas, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Become one nature and culture”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We enjoyed two trips organised by Vamos expeditions. First one was Peru and second Patagonia. We were very glad to have such two well organised trips. We were imerged in nature and culture. We saw so many beautiful and diverse places, the list would be too long for this review. My favorite places though; machu pichu and titicaca lake in Peru, Perito moreno gletcher and remote pinguin island Ushuaia in Argentina and Torres del Paine National Park in Chili. We had our trips in groups of around 10 people with a very well organised guide who had very good contact with the local guides, so we saw places that were out of the ordinary. I can not wait to go back to South America for a new adventure with Vamos Expeditions.

Dear traveler,

We feel very honored that we have had the chance so far to organize two trips for you and your wife and that you express that they were so well organized, balanced between nature and culture and that you saw many beautiful places and enjoyed it to the fullest. We appreciate it very much that you took a moment to share your travel experiences here and I hope to see you back in some place in Latin America on one of our trips soon.

Annelies & Vamos Expeditions
Lima, Peru
“Great off-the-beaten path 4x4 and surfing experience near Lima!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I just went on a private weekend trip with Vamos Expeditions 2 weeks ago with 2 other friends and I learned to surf for the first time! It was an amazing experience! Also to drive by 4x4 exploring deserted beaches in the area of Huarmey was unforgettable. Our guide knew to best places to stop and eat. I highly recommend this trip for anyone looking for something different.

Visited March 2013
anneliesvamos, Owner at Vamos Expeditions, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear visitor,

I am delighted to read you had a great weekend of beach exploration with Vamos Expeditions and that you got the feeling of surfing! Keep going for it! Thank you for taking your time to write a review for us.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Vamos Expeditions Rocks!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I've been fortunate enough to do 3 trips with Vamos Expeditions... Peru/Bolivia, Argentina (with a step into Chile) and the Galapagos! Annelies and her team are AMAZING! Very professional and kind. I like a little more adventure in my trips, such as hiking, biking, rafting, etc. and Annelies and Vamos provided the perfect amount of "adventure" activities and more relaxing activities. I would HIGHLY recommend Vamos Expeditions to anyone out there... I mean, only if you're looking to have an incredible time filled with great activities, beautiful scenery, delicious local foods (the food is always soooo good) and the with perfect touch of relaxation. I have been to 42 countries, 5 of which have been with Vamos, and I would travel again with Vamos anywhere they would plan a trip. Enjoy!

1 Thank crowsensei
Dear multiple Vamos Expeditions traveler,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review of your many travel experiences with Vamos Expeditions all over Latin America. We continuously keep creating new trips to new destinations in Latin America and we hope to travel again with you in the near future! It's always lots of fun for us as well to travel with you and an honor really to be able to organize travel adventures for a celebrity like you. Thank you sharing your experiences!

All the best,
Annelies & Vamos
Seattle, Washington
“Three weeks through Mayan Central America”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had an amazing time travelling through Central America with Vamos Expeditions. All of our concerns were taken care of, the itinerary was sent to us well ahead of time, and we could tweak and change it until it fit our personal desires. All accommodation and travel arrangements were made for us, all we had to do was arrive in Mexico on the right day!
Vamos provided us with a great guide who travelled with us the whole time, and completely eliminated the language barrier.
I'd recommend them to anybody who's planning a trip in central or south America!

Visited April 2012
anneliesvamos, Owner at Vamos Expeditions, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear guest,

You make me smile! I am very happy that you had such a worry-free and fun travel experience with us in Central America! We truly hope to have you back at one of our trips in the future.