“Highly recommend”

Ranked #5 of 228 Hotels in Lima
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I had a great 3 night stay. Service was outstanding. Hotel and rooms are in great shape. Rooms are very comfortable, quiet and clean. Rooms have coffee maker and mini bar (a tad pricey).

Nice fitness center and pool. Saw several guests take advantage of the hot tub. I only ate breakfast at the restaurant and it exceeded my expectations. Bar area was a great place to relax.

The hotel seemed like it was busy but yet I rarely seemed to see people in the halls or on the elevator. Mix of business and tourist guests. The lobby was a great place to hang out. It was open and warm with plenty of places to sit and have casual conversations or make use of the free wifi. (I still wonder how long they get away with charging for Internet in the room.)

I'll be back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tarheel_on_the_go
HiltonLimaMiraflores, General Manager at Hilton Lima Miraflores, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Tarheel_on_th_go,

Thank you for your kind remarks. We take great pride in providing our guests with the best stay possible and are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. As you mentioned, our breakfast is a big hit with our one of a kind table side buffet service, as is the rooftop pool area. Since we are located in a more residential area, our restaurant and café can at times be a little busier than the guest areas however, we’d like to think that that’s a good sign. Thank you again for such a kind review and we look forward to having you again soon.

Laura Castagnini

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
Lambertville, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Gorgeous new hotel in the Miraflores Lima. My husband and I stayed three nights in this great location. Beautiful rooms, linens and amenities. Wonderful service and staff. Would definitely use this property again if I have another chance to visit Lima.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Michele D
Dear Michele D,

Thank you for such kind words and I assure you the pleasure was all ours. We really do try very hard to make sure every guest feels as though their expectations were exceeded and I can only hope that we were able to have done this for you. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I spent three nights here in May and really really enjoyed it. We arrived around 5 am and having booked the rooms for the night before, we checked in and went straight to bed. The bed was super super comfortable and I also felt that I was the first person to sleep in the room, given how new everything was! I paid extra for the executive club and it was worth it given our odd hours. I was able to eat and drink a little whenever I needed it, and free wifi too.

The hotel's public areas are gorgeous, the bar in particular. Try the Argentinian sparkling wine. Really great.

There's a very nice gym on the roof next to the executive lounge. Kitted out very well. I did not have a chance to use the pool or the hot tubs but my friend did and said they were a bit chilly.

Amaz next door is AMAZING and it was fun to be there right before the Anthony Bourdain episode ran on Peru, when the restaurant knew they'd be highlighted. Really interesting ingredients. We had a plate of HUGE snails.

I was able to walk to the Indian market--about a 15 - 20 minute walk. This was a fine walk, but seriously every taxi in Lima honked at me along the way. I bought a bunch of alpaca and then went back the next day in a hotel car to buy more. The driver waited for me outside while I made my purchases. For the hotel car service, do be a little careful. We went to Central for dinner one night and took the car because my shoes weren't made for walking. Even through the restaurant was right around the corner, I think we paid 25 soles to get there? The drive back, also in a private car but from the restaurant this time, was only 12 soles. That would be my only complaint/suggestion...maybe for stuff within a mile, the could offer complimentary car service.

Overall though, I was impressed with the quality of the rooms and the concierges were always super helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Splurge on the executive level!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Krista N
Dear KristalnLondon,

Thank you for the kind remarks and for taking the time out to leave a review. I’m very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will have the chance to serve you again soon. Taxis here as you notice, honk at every person, every intersection and often times, from what I can tell, for no reason at all. Unfortunately we do not have a hotel van or shuttle service and since the taxis are not metered and for the most part unregulated prices can fluctuate. As you mentioned some drivers are quick to take advantage of tourists often time charging a bit more. For your next stay I recommend asking the concierge to call a cab and also asking them approximate cab fares so at least you’ll know what to expect. Overall it sounds like you enjoyed you visit and we thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Chicago, IL
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Excellent service and very good food. We had booked this hotel by points and reached Lima early in the morning. Our check in wasn't due until 3:00 in the afternoon but the staff was very accomodative and let us check in early. Due to gold status we were also given complementary breakfast. The social bar and resturant is run by french chef and his dishes are amazing. It is expensive to have breakfast (62 soles) but worth to try it once. The spread and the taste are very different from the regular continental breakfast.
The hotel is about 25 min ride from the airport and it shouldn't cost more than 45 soles. If you were to take the hotel cab, it would cost you more than twice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Karjanmed
Dear Karjanmed,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your kind words. Also thank you for your continued patronage and loyalty as a Hilton Honors Gold member. As with all Peruvian chefs Chef Renzo Alcantara takes great pride in his work as does the entire kitchen team. I will definitely pass your comments along to him as I’m sure he and his team would be happy to know their hard work is not going unnoticed. Thank you again for the kind remarks and we look forward to having you again soon.

los angeles
Reviewed June 9, 2013

excellent modern very well appointed hotel in a wonderful part of the city. the public rooms were spectacular as was the kingsize bed which was to die for after being on the road for 10 days touring Peru

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank ismdr
Dear ismdr,

Thank you for such a great review. I must say I couldn’t agree with you more, our beds are amazing. Just in case, for the next time you are thinking of purchasing a new mattress, the mattress line we use is also available for purchase by the public. Anyhow, we are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully your expectations were exceeded and we will have the chance to see you again soon.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Excellent location and service.
Went out of their way to make us fill "important".
It is located in the Miraflores area, close to restaurant and shopping. The room rates are high compare to other hotels, but the service and amenities are excellent.
Since it has only been opened for 6 months, the decor is modern and very luxurious. We used the executive lounge services which were very good.
There are a lot of restaurant in the area, some the best in Lima. Walking distance to Central and Gaston y Astrid.
The Lacomar shopping area is also within walking distance... great since the traffic in Lima can be stressful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DGVTrav
Dear DGVTrav,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave such a lovely review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again soon. Thank you again for the kind remarks.

Seattle, United States
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The room is super clean. The stsff service is very good. The location is good. The neighborhood amenities is convenient. The areas needed to be improved including the restaurant menu and transportion.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Yawwen L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It truly does provide us with valuable insight as to what we can do to make our guests’ experience the absolute best possible. As per your remarks we are currently in the process of revamping our menu and should have more options for you to try on your next visit. We are extremely happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to be able to serve you again soon. Thank you again for the kind remarks.