“Great Pisco Crawl!”
Review of The Pisco Crawl

The Pisco Crawl
Ranked #6 of 52 Nightlife in Lima
More attraction details
Owner description: This drinking session known all over the world as a Pub Crawl o Bar Hopping has been transformed in Lima into it's local version: the PISCO CRAWL! Join us and have fun in a safe way!
Arequipa, Peru
“Great Pisco Crawl!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been to Lima on a few occasions, but this was a great trip because of the Pisco Crawl. I was able to meet lots of cool people on the tour and drink great Pisco. I really enjoyed the Live salsa band at Cubano Pub. I highly recommend this experience and hopefully you get Diego as a tour guide...hes a great dancer!

Visited October 2012

Cartagena, Colombia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will come back for more!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you want a "cultural experience" (I think Diego, our guide, mentioned this would be quite a ride...but my memory fails :)) definitely drop by. Met some good looking ladies (yeah, you know who you are!) and had an overall great time. I already know how to dance salsa so I helped out a little at the club, but beware of the Pisco Sour, its dangerously good! Oh, and carry written directions to your hotel in Spanish, just in case ;)

New York City, New York
“try it”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

There was a girl doing a body shot but that was too much for me. I enjoyed the whole experience though. Be careful with the Pisco (you will like it). REmember, try the passion fruit one, its gooooood!

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fun, fun, loved Lima Pub Crawl!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good Pub CRawl in Lima. The first bar was amazing. It has oceanview overlooking the bay. Nice spot. We got warmed up there and then we went to another bar where they taught us salsa. It was easier than I thought and in the club I could dance like crazy. I was looking for my Banderas and guess what...I found one! The piscobus was on Fire!!!! hahaha

Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“still hammered but happy!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I joined the crawl last Saturday and drunk way too much. It was tons of fun though (at least what I can remember ;-). We were 25 people playing drink games with Diego, he is the man! There is not much space to improvement, maybe the music in the bus, I would prefer more hiphop, but the music made the trick. I felt really save and get to know many other travellers like myself! Thanks!

1 Thank jill j