We stayed here as a stop off before heading to Cusco for the Inca Trail. The hostel was very clean but most of all we were impressed by the friendly family run atmosphere. The owner was very helpful, booking onward travel bus tickets, taxi transfers and advising on restaurants etc. The breakfast was excellent and we had the option to have it brought directly to our room. Safe location for Lima and the hostel was very secure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 2 houses lodges (Casa Hospedaje) are NICE, PERFECTLY located, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN and has a VERY HIGH quality standard!!! This is a lovely hostels for tourists, family or students, we want to make your feel at home during your travels in Peru.2 Hostels offers you all the comforts that the tourists demands; we have comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms, hot water all day.The composition of the hostal’s (Casa Hospedaje) guests are quite diverse, both by their nationality as their ages. Its style of design, quality of service, nice location and the very good value, as well as the kind and equal treatment to all guests makes the Hospedaje Casa Valle Sagrado in Lima, an attractive place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your B&B Tradiciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Tradiciones Hotel Lima
- Bed And Breakfast Tradiciones