Date: July 8, 2006
I had an extended layover in Lima, Peru due to my flight schedule. I stayed at B and B Hostal for one night and had no idea what I would do the next day. The owner, Angelo Gandullia, was an excellent source of information to help me spend my day productively in Lima. He advised me of restaurants to eat at and places to go see. All were outstanding. As I sat in the lobby, he provided the same kind of detailed advise to all the other people who asked his opinion. He spoke excellent English. I would definitely come back and stay her again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 2 houses lodges (Casa Hospedaje) are NICE, PERFECTLY located, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN and has a VERY HIGH quality standard!!! This is a lovely hostels for tourists, family or students, we want to make your feel at home during your travels in Peru.2 Hostels offers you all the comforts that the tourists demands; we have comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms, hot water all day.The composition of the hostal’s (Casa Hospedaje) guests are quite diverse, both by their nationality as their ages. Its style of design, quality of service, nice location and the very good value, as well as the kind and equal treatment to all guests makes the Hospedaje Casa Valle Sagrado in Lima, an attractive place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Tradiciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Tradiciones
- b&b Tradiciones Hotel Lima