I lived here for more than a week until I found a place to stay for a longer time.
From the first day on I felt at home, everybody tries to make sure you get anything you want. The breakfest is a perfect start and you can spend hours with Angelo talking about history, culture, medicine, politics and innovation.
The rooms are basic (it's a hostel), but very clean and during all this time I had no issues with noise. You always get free tea and filtered water. Angelo even invited me to have a pizza with him on evening.
The only issue is that wireless coverage is not optimal in all rooms, so I always sat in the living room and met a lot of fellow travellers, which was quite a nice experience.
Thanks to Angelo and his family, I had a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 2 houses lodges (Casa Hospedaje) are NICE, PERFECTLY located, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN and has a VERY HIGH quality standard!!! This is a lovely hostels for tourists, family or students, we want to make your feel at home during your travels in Peru.2 Hostels offers you all the comforts that the tourists demands; we have comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms, hot water all day.The composition of the hostal’s (Casa Hospedaje) guests are quite diverse, both by their nationality as their ages. Its style of design, quality of service, nice location and the very good value, as well as the kind and equal treatment to all guests makes the Hospedaje Casa Valle Sagrado in Lima, an attractive place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your B&B Tradiciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Tradiciones Hotel Lima
- Bed And Breakfast Tradiciones