If you arrive Lima by plane and want to go to B&B Tradiciones I strongly recommend to use Tradiciones's taxi service. DON'T pickup a taxi at the airport! Taxi drivers at the airport are very persistent, stubborn and rude. They will charge you higher rates soon they realize you are a Tourist! Go for the simple and cheaper way, use the the Taxi service provided by Tradiciones!
I only staid for one night by I loved the place. Angelo is the host and owner. He enjoys a good conversation and told me everything about Lima, what you should see and where to go. He's very resourceful and friendly. The room and toilet were clean, it had TV and a round table for breakfast. By the way... breakfast was served in the room!!! How cool is that !!! ;)
B&B Tradiciones has a family environment. I felt completely like home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 2 houses lodges (Casa Hospedaje) are NICE, PERFECTLY located, COMFORTABLE, CLEAN and has a VERY HIGH quality standard!!! This is a lovely hostels for tourists, family or students, we want to make your feel at home during your travels in Peru.2 Hostels offers you all the comforts that the tourists demands; we have comfortable bedrooms with private bathrooms, hot water all day.The composition of the hostal’s (Casa Hospedaje) guests are quite diverse, both by their nationality as their ages. Its style of design, quality of service, nice location and the very good value, as well as the kind and equal treatment to all guests makes the Hospedaje Casa Valle Sagrado in Lima, an attractive place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your B&B Tradiciones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Tradiciones
- b&b Tradiciones Hotel Lima