Definitely the worst hostel I've been to in Peru.
* The walls are thin and made of plaster, and the hostel is very loud, making it impossible to sleep.
* Mix ups with our booking process.
* Breakfast (which you have to go to a nearby restaurant to get) is horrid.
* Staff (especially the girl working the reception) is rude and unwilling to help.
* The prices should be way way lower for THIS sort of low quality. But they aren't.
The only good thing about this place is the location but believe me - it's just not worth it! Go look elsewhere, trust me.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included