Very nice hotel centrally located in the Miraflores section of Lima, close to the ocean and large mall. Although the hotel has an excellent restaurant, there are also others within easy walking distance.
The rooms were high quality as was the service. It was probably a notch higher than we had come to expect in South America. We were pleased with our two separate stays and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Most people travel to Peru to visit Machu Picchu, although Lima, its Capital, has more than 30 archaeological sites as a consequence of its millenary history which, added to its modernity, has created a cosmopolitan city. The Exclusive Hotel Lima-Peru is located in the best area of Miraflores, nearby "Larco Mar" a fashionable shopping mall, the Pacific Ocean beaches, the most famous restaurants, outdoor cafes; cinemas, shops, parks and other attractions.The Exclusive Hotel will introduce you into the avant-garde, gastronomical and artisan Peru.The San Agustin Exclusive Hotel (4 star category) recently remodeled, offers the latest technology and Novo Andean decoration that incorporate both the ancient art and the modern architecture of Peru.The Exclusive Hotel - Miraflores offers you 105 luxurious, spacious and comfortable Rooms, Junior Suites, Deluxe Suites and Grand Deluxe Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your San Agustin Exclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Agustin Exclusive Hotel Lima
- San Agustin Exclusive Lima