“Great service, perfect location, best value for money hotel in Lima!”

Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores
Ranked #27 of 234 Hotels in Lima
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Had stayed in pricier hotels in Lima, but this one has the best service by far. Great tips on food, coffee houses, how to move around, what to order and even read! Everyone is friendly. The rooms are nice, and the terrace upstairs is perfect to chill. Great sushi, music & drinks at the bar. Breakfast buffet was much better than @ other expensive hotels, and once again, perfect service.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best, fantastic view of the bridge & sea.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (2,073)

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Centro Lima is fine, but we wanted to be near the Pacific Ocean, shopping and some of Lima's great restaurants. The Radisson fit the bill, was incredibly reasonable for the quality of the decor, the bar and the location. We walked to La Rosa Nautica, the Parc L'amour, ran along the cliff overlooking the Pacific. We arrived late & tired after spending 7 hours in the Juliaca airport (our one glitch on the 2 week trip). The weekend supervisor made some calls for us for a restaurant that evening getting us a spot at La Rosa Nautica, which is on a pier IN the Pacific. As we ate a fabulous meal we watched the surfers opposite our table! Shopping in Mira Flores was a 15 minute walk along a boulevard with a treed median. Finding a restu can be difficult on Sunday as many are closed. Again our "agent" found a nice cebicheria for us which was walkable (5 minutes) and made our reservations. The breakfast was extensive and included in the rate. All wait staff for both breakfasts and cocktail hour were gracious and considerate.

Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Front desk staff Rodriguez and breakfast staff jonathon spoke English well and were very helpful. Rooms ok, nothing wrong with them. Bar staff spoke poor English, didn't understand requirements, significant 40 minute delay in ordering just one anti pasti plate, speed dial in rooms not connected and cross wired to front desk.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank an5296mn
DeboraAvalos, Guest Service Manager at Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our Hotel. Your evaluation is very important for improve ourselves everyday.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel for your next stay in Lima, may I take this opportunity to thank you again for your remarks.

We remain at your disposal.

Best to you,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores is a good hotel offering standard-quality service and amenities. Check in and check out was smooth and the staff were all very welcoming and pleasant. The room was on the smaller side, but was clean. The bathroom was a decent size and very clean and had the standard amenities like body wash, shampoo, shower cap, q-tips, etc. The breakfast was very good as the kitchen offered tasty Peruvian dishes like chicken tamales. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk to central Miraflores and about a 5 minute walk to LarcoMar (shopping area/beach cliff). The surrounding area was pretty quiet and seemed safe to walk during the day and night. Recommended.

1  Thank JaseMe516
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Arrived at the tail end of a Peru trip for 2 nights prior to our departure home. Was upgraded to a junior suite upon arrival - and was very pleased with the room. However - I did not heed the reviews and did not realized that being placed on the 2nd highest floor in the hotel would be an issue. Turns out that the noise from the bar above was absolutely horrendous. There was apparently an open bar until 2am complete with singalongs to the worst songs from the 80s, conga lines and repeated dropping of bowling bowls onto my ceiling. The noise necessitated a 1:30am room change. Even two floors down the noise was disturbing. The management was very apologetic about it and the issue was ultimately resolved - but the noise completely interrupted our 1 full night of sleep we were due to get at the hotel. I would recommend this hotel but watch out if they try to place you on a high floor during the weekend!

Room Tip: High floors can be VERY noisey!
1  Thank PhilWood26
DeboraAvalos, Guest Service Manager at Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us through Tripadvisor website.

We would like to thank you for your comments and for giving us the opportunity to know your opinion about our services and offer us the opportunity to take the corrective actions in order to improve everyday. Please accept our apologies because we missed the opportunity to meet your expectations during your stay with us.

We hope to receive you again, until then we remain at your disposal.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Both my wife and I absolutely loved staying at this hotel because is well-situated for sight-seeing, clean and nice breakfast.There are numerous restaurants and cafes just a few seconds walk from the hotel, and as you might guess from the name.

The rooms and beds are small by american standards, but about average for Europe and maybe a little large by Paris Standards. Comfortable for a stay of several days despite the tiny bathroom.

I do recommend the hotel and would definitely stay there again

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stayed here in Lima for 2 nights...

Positive-
1) Concierge service- probably the best service I received in Latin America so far. They ensured that I got the room I wanted before arrival/arranged reservations for top restaurants in Lima/provided helpful tips/gave me a little breakfast bags for me since I was checking out at 4 AM. and a lot of it was done via email so I was getting real time help even when I was outside. unbelievable. special thanks goes to Claudia.

2) location- close to everywhere in Miraflores including the beach.

Negative-
1) Bed- if it wasn't for my bed, I would've given this place top rating. When I was about to go to bed on my first night, I noticed that my bed had a blood stain and what I think is congealed blood on one of the bed layer. Normally I would ask front desk to change the room for me(which I would not doubt would've happened if I asked), but it was already late at night and my friend was sleeping in her bed so I didn't want to cause troubles. Didn't really sleep well, and I escalated to the front desk the next morning. I note that they handled this very quickly. This wasn't what I would expect from one of the more expensive lodging options in Lima...

I would recommend this hotel to others believing that the negative was one time event and the positive was not.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
DeboraAvalos, Guest Service Manager at Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments with us through TripAdvisor Website.

We apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. Please take for granted we are taking actions to avoid this problems and to exceed our guests expectations.

We sincerely hope to have you with us again in the near future.

I remain at your disposal.

Kind regards,