Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores
  • Breakfast included
$105
$256
  • Pool
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
$58
$49
Agoda.com
2,148 results
All reviewsrooftop barjunior suitebreakfast buffetcorner roomnice hoteltop floorkennedy parkper nightparque del amorgreat roomconvenient locationexcellent locationstandard roombusiness centerlarcomar mallocean viewsafe area
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I'm sitting in the lobby as I write this. I called in advance for an early check in since my flight from Miami arrived at 6:30 AM. I arrive and of course no one remembers speaking to me or notated my request. Front desk tells me to hang by the pool or gym for one hour while my room is prepared. Only problem is, the pool is filthy and there are no towels poolside or in the gym to take a shower. Don't try to communicate with anyone if you need something since 99% of the staff are Spanish speaking only. Im told once I check back in with the receptionist that there is a leak in my rooms ceiling so it could take up to 3 more hours to settle in. Now I'm pissed! To make the situation better they tell me I can have a single "smoking" room. Nope. Not going to work since I specifically requested a non smoking suite. I picked this hotel because it had great reviews. So far it's been an absolute nightmare. Look elsewhere!

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank shanephiladelphia
DeboraAvalos, Guest Service Manager at Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write here and let us know your commentaries. We always use this important information in order to improve ourselves.

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused on your check in process. We are going to take the corrective necessary actions in order to minimize this kind of situations.

We will be expecting you on your next visit to Peru and we hope to have another chance to meet your expectations.

Cordially,

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I booked this hotel based on the stellar reviews on TripAdvisor, and I was not disappointed. Great location in Miraflores, few blocks from ocean, nice rooftop bar (with 2 free drinks every night), super breakfast buffet (with a lot of variety of Peruvian fruits), spacious rooms, and good service from staff. For US and Canadian residents, use your AAA/ CAA card for an additional discount. This place is a stellar value! I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sanjay S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We were truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you would recommended the Hotel to the travelers around the World.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Cordially,

Reviewed February 7, 2012

This is a modern hotel with great rooms. The bed and bathroom in our room was excellent. The location is good as it is a safe area to walk around in at night. This allows you to walk to a restaurant for dinner.
The buffet breakfast was excellent. They actually cook items fresh on order.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I It is a good hotel, comfortable, well located, but during my 7 nights stay there were some problems that shows that the hotel needs some improvement:

1 – The temperature of the shower changed at any time. At many times, it got extremely hot with no reason and I almost burned my neck. It did not happen once, It happen every time I showered, so I had to be carefull because at any time it would get very hot.

2 - The minibar was never refilled. I had to ask the front desk for that to happen after 5 days!

3- My room did not have a place to accommodate the luggage. I had to place it on the floor till the reception found me one.

4- There was a ironing table, but no iron.

5- I stayed in the 11th floor, which is below the roof top bar. There was noise all night.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would want to relax and treat themselves when visiting Lima. This hotel is clean, comfortable, spacious, had a good vibe and the amenities are all that you need to spend a good time in Lima. I wanted a hotel that was close to many attractions in Miraflores and this hotel just did that for us, it is centrally located and easy to access, even the breakfast buffet which is included good in my opinion, I would definitively come back here the next time I visit Lima

Room Tip: Corner rooms can be a little noisier but the view to the pacific ocean when you wake up is a memorable experience!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luis P
DeboraAvalos, Guest Service Manager at Radisson Hotel Decapolis Miraflores, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

We are very glad that you liked our rooms & location. We also, appreciate your kind words about your perception of the Hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Radisson Decapolis Miraflores. We would like to thank you for your preference and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our city.

Kind regards,